Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Prince Dance Group - Now looking back after winning India's Got Talent

Views: 2406  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-25-2010, 06:08 PM

Default Prince Dance Group - Now looking back after winning India's Got Talent

We criticized a lot of reality shows but it was one reality show which changed the lives of a dance group from remote part of the country. The Prince Dance Group which mostly consists of daily wage earners came into the limelight after winning the reality show India’s Got Talent.

PRAISE ALL THE WAY: Post their win, the group has had a ball of a time meeting celebs, corporate honchos and politicians, who reiterated the same point – keep up the great work, Prince Dance Group! Says Krishna Mohan, “Sheila Dikshitji ne humko khaane pe bulaya tha. Unhone humaari kaafi tareef kari. Naveen Patnaik has been a great help too. He has helped us get the kind of exposure we couldn’t even dream of.” That’s not all, Krishna’s happiness knew no bounds when fashion designer Rohit Bal hugged him after their group’s performance at the grand finale of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week. “He hugged us and humaare upar jo paint laga hua tha woh unke kapdon pe lag gaya tha. It felt great to share the stage with Bollywood biggies Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor,” he recalls. And of all the members, Pavitra Pradhan claimed to be the greatest fan of Katrina. For, he has seen her flick, Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani ten times! Now, that’s a fan!

YEH MASTI HAI MERE YAAR: Said Hina Das, who is called ‘shaitaan’ by his team mates, “Hum sab raat ko practice session ke baad machliyaan pakadne jaate hain aur kha lete hain.” That’s not all, he also revealed that the group members are adept at stealing coconuts.

NO ENTRY FOR GIRLS! The group is fine with experimenting with different dance forms, but they aren’t okay with letting girls join the group. “It will only deter the boys from giving their best. We have several stage shows slated for 2010 and we don’t mind experimenting with the dance forms. But girls? Never! The boys are quite shy. Agar ladkiyaan aa gayin toh ladke toh dance hi nahin karenge,” said Krishna.

MILE JO THODA TIME: The past few months have been maddening for the team. Having staged 42 dance performances, the team has been either busy with their practice sessions or thinking of attention-grabbing concepts. And between all this, Arjun Sahu has made a resolution. Arjun, who’d quit studies after completing Class X, said, “I would love to study further. I know that my parents will be happy with my decision.

Tags
india’s got talent, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->