Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Shamita Shett walk out of Bigg Boss 3

Views: 3838  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-11-2009, 05:21 PM

Default Shamita Shett walk out of Bigg Boss 3

Mumbai: Breaking News! Actress Shamita Shetty left the reality show Bigg Boss 3 to attend her sister Shilpa Shetty's wedding, which will be held on November 22. Shamita's sudden exit came on the expected lines, but it took the viewers by surprise, when she appeared on a live interview with India TV, even though her formal exit is yet to be telecasted by Colors.

Shilpa and Raj Kundra will tie the knot on November 22. They got engaged on October 24, while Shamita was inside the Bigg Boss house. Pravesh broke the news to Shamita first. Later, Shilpa sent a pack of sweets and a letter toher sister and Shamita decided to quit from the show.

Shamita was playing safe inside the Bigg Boss house and had emerged as a strong contender to win the show. Shamita's adieu to BiggBoss 3 will be telecasted on Saturday. Shamita was excited about sister's wedding and had no qualms for leaving the house.

While talking to India TV, Shamita admitted that Rohit is the most cunning person inside the Bigg Boss house and he is indulged in *****ing despite all warnings. Shamita considered Aditi as a strong contender to win BiggBoss 3.

Special Intervew with Shamita after she came out from House, CLICK HERE

If rumours are to be believed then this week, Shamita Shetty, one of the most balanced contestants of Bigg Boss may walk out of the show. There was buzz last week that Shamita will come out.

However it did not happen.” We have also been hearing that Shamita will walk out of the show on Thursday , last week when she was informed by Pravesh that her sister is getting married this month end ,she told Aditi that if this is true then she will not be able to stay inside the house.” our source Informs.

Few days back she was informed via letter that her sister will get married on November 22,”Even though Tanaaz and Bakhtiyar have been nominated by all housemates this week, Shamita will be given an option to walk out of the show if she is willing to attend her sister's wedding which is taking place next Sunday, if she will decide to come out then there will be no elimination. Therefore there are chances that the nominated couple may stay back in the house.”

Shamita was in tears when she heard about her sister’s marriage but so far she has not spoken about leaving the show and looked quite calm even after receiving a letter from Shilpa.Meanwhile both Tanaaz and Bakhtiyar are tensed about their elimination as one of them will have to leave the house on Friday and one will have to be inside the house with all
inmates. But what will be the ultimate decision of BB, to find that out one has to wait and watch.

Last edited by ilovetv; 11-14-2009 at 11:14 AM.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-11-2009, 06:05 PM

Default Shilpa to announce wedding date on BB 3

Shipa Shetty Engagement Spl. Photos

Shilpa Shetty will announce her wedding date on Colors' show Bigg Boss 3 on Thursday's episode (November 12). Her sister Shamita Shetty, who is a participant on the show, is expected to leave the show for the wedding.
Shilpa got engaged to Raj Kundra on October 24, 2009 in Mumbai.

Shamita was still in the Bigg Boss House when this happened. Recently, one of the housemates leaked the news to her on the show, and Shamita got desperate to know her sister's wedding date.
Old 11-13-2009, 11:46 PM

Now that the final cast for Big Boss 3 has finally been settled, it may have come as a surprise to many viewers to find Shilpa’s quiet little sister amongst the contestants. But this is a new Shamita Shetty, strongly focussed and determined to carve her own destiny following her commitment to Oneness University. What does she hope to gain from the experience? "To discover my real self," she says, "I have been part of the Oneness University for a while and now this. I see it as an extension of knowing the true me. This is the first time that I will be away from my family and friends. I consider it as a lifetime opportunity."
Shamita has recently been talking about what she looks for in a man and the issue of spirituality raises its head once again. "I need a man who is intelligent, has a passion for life,
Old 11-15-2009, 05:17 PM

Shamita out of Bigg Boss for Shilpa's wedding‎

Bollywood actress Shamita Shetty walked out of reality show "Bigg Boss 3" to be with her elder sister Shilpa who is tying the knot with millionaire beau Raj Kundra Nov 22. Shamita's voluntary exit will be aired on the reality show Saturday. "I am just so excited about Shilpa's wedding. Family comes first for me, so I couldn't help but come out of the show to be with her," Shamita told IANS.

Tags
bigg boss 3, celebrity, colors, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->