Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Photos: Ashmit and Veena's love scene Bigg Boss 4

Views: 4021  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-27-2010, 02:33 AM
hijk895

Thumbs up Photos: Ashmit and Veena's love scene Bigg Boss 4

Ashmit can now be branded as the hottest guy in the Bigg Boss house, as he has yet again shifted loyalty, this time towards Veena...

If you are tired of watching the so-called rigged love story of Sara Khan and Ashmit Patel in COLORS' Bigg Boss, then watch tonight's episode for a change!!

Well, are you wondering what Ashmit's next move will be? Well, check out the pictures, as they do all the speaking!!

Our source reveals, "In tonight's episode, the ladies in the house are given the task of lighting diyas. Also, the inmates have their task cut out as they have to monitor the diyas and see to it that they remain lighted from sunset to sunrise. So all of them decide to guard the diyas by turn".

It so happened that Sara and Ashmit volunteered to guard the diyas at night. After their turn, it was Sara and Veena who took up the responsibility. But the ultimate action near the garden area took place when Ashmit and Veena shared the honour.

Our source further says, "Ever since Dolly Bindra entered the house and had a talk with Ashmit about his image getting a beating in public for his closeness with Sara, Ashmit has probably had a change of mind. He is now trying his luck with Veena, and even got an opportunity to share some close moments with her. Veena and Ashmit were seen in the garden area enjoying some cosy moments when everyone else were fast asleep. This incident happened early in the morning at about 5. The task simply looked secondary as they never bothered to take their eyes off each other".

Surely, Ashmit seems to be having a great time inside the house with one, err two oops, three timing Sara, Aanchal and Veena!! But we wonder how Sara would react if she is shown these pictures?

As for us, we are extremely shocked!!

Catch Ashmit and Veena's love scene tonight on COLORS' Bigg Boss!!

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-27-2010, 06:58 PM

That whole ******** hugging, cuddling, massaging nonsense at the end?!!!!
Im shocked!

MMS ka habit hai na Asmit ko...bas wohi sab...LOL

she is disgusting...i supported her becoz i liked her bindas nature,but actualy c proved dat log iske bare me galat nahi bolte....jo sach he wo sach he..

When shweta asked veena tmhe kis se pyar hain then Veena itself said infront of shweta and sara that jis se mujhe pyar nahi hota us se to mai khulam khula flirt kerty hu,but jis actually me love hota hain then i used to feel shyness infront of him.here is the link

Both are trying permutations and combinations to pair themselves up with the opposite gender. I feel this combination is perfect though , made for each other jodi

Is Ashmit capable of doing anything else other than hugging, kissing , cuddling or even more? Ever since he came in BB his only claim to fame are related to women..First it was Riya Sen and MMS, then Sara and now Veena..
Aur Veena ke bare me jitna kam bola jaye utna hi achha hain
Gangs of chepo

Btw it looks like koi movie ka shooting chalu hain

Tags
ashmit patel, bigg boss 4, veena malik

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->