Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Videos: Zara Nachke Dikha 2: 3rd & 4th July 2010 (Full Episode Videos)

Views: 7906  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-28-2010, 06:41 PM

Default Videos: Zara Nachke Dikha 2: 3rd & 4th July 2010 (Full Episode Videos)

Full Episode Videos CLICK HERE

Yet again this week Mukti Mohan was tagged by the Boys team in Zara Nachke Dikha 2. But the graceful dancer impressed the judges with her jazz funk moves. However it was unfortunate that her team could not win the episode.

A source says, "It was one of Mukti's best performances. She performed a jazz funk form of dance on the Meow song from Golmaal 2. Her act was appreciated by all and the judges saved her by waving green flags.

Unfortunately rest of the girls could not win over the boys this week. The boys performed some splendid acts. Sushant Singh Rajput was the highest scorer this week and the Boys team was announced winner of the week. From this week onwards there will be no elimination and no tagging, as soon we are heading for the finale.”

The finale of the show will take place next week. Since the past two weeks the boys have proved that they are back with a bang in the show. Initially it appeared that that like last year the girls would win the show but now it could be either as the competition is getting tough.

Old 06-28-2010, 06:41 PM

New Faces/Entries of Zara Nachke Dikha (Spl.Photos...CLICK HERE
Old 06-28-2010, 06:42 PM

Full Videos CLICK HERE
Old 06-28-2010, 06:42 PM

Old 06-28-2010, 06:43 PM

Siddhesh
I am a performer and I will do my best. I know two people from our team are eliminated but I still have full confidence that my teammates will give a beautiful and outstanding performance. From day one, the girls are showing their best talent but even we are showing the judges and girls team that we are best. I am sure even they would do something unusual for the finale and for that we are ready.

Tags
photos, star plus, zara nachke dikha

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->