Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

I Can't Host Bigg Boss 5 & I am not Drama Queen: Salman Khan

Views: 2439  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-08-2011, 11:08 AM

Default I Can't Host Bigg Boss 5 & I am not Drama Queen: Salman Khan

January 7, 2011 (Sampurn Wire): Salman Khan has reportedly expressed a desire to be back on the sets of reality television show 'Bigg Boss' for the fifth season which is already on the cards. According to reports in the media, Salman Khan is so happy with the way his stint on the show has turned out that he would love to take the host's seat once again for the next season. However, there is still no confirmation on this fact and audiences are presently waiting for the finale episode of 'Bigg Boss 4' tomorrow which will also announce the winner of this season.

Its Shweta Tiwari, Ashmit Patel, The Great Khali and Dolly Bindra as the finalists of 'Bigg Boss 4'. And the contestant who will garner the maximum number of votes this season will be declared and the grand finale to be held tomorrow. While there are preferences for the winner's position, each one has his/her own strengths and weaknesses.

The star attraction of the final episode of 'Bigg Boss 4' will definitely be host Salman Khan himself as he has planned an elaborate song and dance routine on the 'Bigg Boss 4' stage tomorrow. Salman Khan will shake a leg in his trademark casual style to numbers from his own releases last year. Joining Salman Khan in the dances will be the evicted contestants. From Veena Malik to Sara Khan, Hrishant Goswami to Manoj Tiwari, everyone will participate in the finals of 'Bigg Boss 4'. Do you want Salman Khan back as host of 'Bigg Boss 5'?

Tags
bigg boss 4, bigg boss 5

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->