Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Video: Star Plus' Chand Chupa Badal Mein

Views: 29643  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-14-2011, 06:42 PM

Keka Ghoshal and Aishwarya Nigam sing exclusive for Chand Chupa

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa fame Keka and Aishwarya Nigam sing ao song track for Star Plus' Chand Chupa Badal Mein..

We all know that Nivedita (Neha Sargam) and Viren (Kinshuk Mahajan) did not go thro' the usual pompous and lavish wedding in Rajan Shahi's Chand Chupa Badal Mein on Star Plus. We did not get to see Nivi blushing in her bridal attire, but this wish is certainly going to be fulfilled by the lover boy in Viren.

We hear that Viren will soon start to show his love towards Nivedita, and will want her to appear before him in her bridal attire so that they can have some good moments as a couple. There will also be a song sequence in this particular scene.

A source says, "Yesterday we shot a sequence where Viren gets adamant and requests Nivi to dress up in her bridal attire. He wishes to click some pictures of hers and wants to savour that moment. There was also an exclusive song shot for the show".

The songs goes 'Pal Pal Khushiya De Raha Hai Tu, Ae Dost Sun……Yeh Dosti ek din pyaar mein jayegi badal….'. The song is composed by Sunil Singh and is exclusively sung by Sa Re Ga Ma Pa fame Keka Ghoshal and Aishwarya Nigam.

We contacted Kinshuk and he confirmed about the sequence but was clueless about the recorded song.

This song track will air tomorrow, only on Star Plus' Chand Chupa Badal Mein.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:43 PM

Viren-Nivi & Sid-Divya head for their honeymoon in Chand Chupa..

The two newly married couples in Star Plus' Chand Chupa Badal Mein will have some romantic sequences coming, as they head for their honeymoon..

Star Plus and Rajan Shahi's Chand Chupa Badal Mein hovers around the 'Who Dun it' track, and the finger of suspicion has been moving from one person to another!!

In yesterday's episode, the entire doubt fell on Viren (Kinshuk Mahajan) when Nivedita (Neha Sargam) realized that her husband was already back to Shimla two days back, but did not get back home for reasons known only to him.

Our source states, "Nivi will confront Viren with this question once she gets Viren's return air ticket from the wallet. Nivedita will surely get suspicious about the whole thing. However, Viren will smartly handle the issue and tackle it in his own way. After this, Viren convinces Nivi for the honeymoon and makes all the arrangements needed. Later, both Sid (Abhishek Tewari) and Viren get to know that, they both have chosen the same destination and resort for their respective honeymoons. When Divya (Rishma Roshlani) gets to know of it, she objects to this unpleasant coincidence, but Sid somehow convinces her to get ready for their honeymoon".

We hear that the two couples, Sid-Divya and Viren-Nivi will head for Goa for their honeymoon. The track ahead will have some splendid romantic moments of both the couples, which will of course be coupled with the mystery track..

The prime suspects for Nivi will be Sid and Viren, and her doubt will keep oscillating from one person to another for a while!!

But as for now, get ready for the honey moon sequences in Chand Chupa Badal Mein…
Old 04-14-2011, 06:43 PM

It's play-time in Chand Chupa Badal Mein..

Viren-Nivedita win a competition organized by the resort staff in Star Plus' Chand Chupa Badal Mein..

TellyBuzz earlier reported that Rajan Shahi's Chand Chupa Badal Mein on Star Plus will now focus on the honeymoon sequences of the two couples, Nivi (Neha Sargam)-Viren (Kinshuk Mahajan) and Sid (Abhishek Tewari)-Divya (Rishma Rochlani). The unit is presently shooting in Madh for the same.

The coming episodes will see a grand party organized in the resort where the couples are staying.

A source states, "The resort staff will arrange for a small competition, and all the couples residing there will take part in it. The husbands would be blind folded and will be made to touch the hands of lot many ladies, in which they have to identify their girl. In other words, the husband has to identify his wife with just a hand shake".

We hear that while nobody is able to succeed in this competition, it is Viren who manages to identify Nivi by touching her hand for a second. As a gift, the resort staff allows Nivi and Viren to stay in the resort for one more extra day, and that too free of cost. This again annoys Divya but Sid manages to calm her down.

Amidst all this fun and masti, Nivedita's suspicion will continue to oscillate between Sid and Viren.

We talked to Kinshuk and he confirmed the Buzz saying, "Yes, we will win the competition and it was a wonderful experience to shoot this sequence".

We also hear that there will be lot many romantic moments between the couples in the days to come..
Old 04-14-2011, 06:44 PM

'I have had no day which has been bad' - Kinshuk Mahajan

Kinshuk Mahajan aka Viren of Star Plus’ Chand Chupa Badal Mein shares his Sunday plans with TellyBuzz…

Does Sunday excite you
: It's not about Sundays, but any holiday excites me!

What is a Sunday in the life of a daily soap actor: There is no Sunday in a daily soap actor's life, but any holiday as I said will be my Sunday.

Do you plan your Sundays: Yes I do plan my Sundays and follow an important routine and I follow them.

Your Sunday morning routine: I get up around at 1 Pm, my day starts with a glass of juice followed by a breakfast cum lunch. I watch few movies back to back and relax completely. I even have my bath in the evening when I have to go out.

What includes your Sunday brunch: I will prefer a heavy brunch like eggs with bread and so on…

If given a chance, how will you plan a Sunday for yourself: I get up late in the morning, I will go for swimming, have some good food, go out with friends, watch some good movies, attend a small get together and meeting up few great friends of mine.

The worst Sunday of your life: I have had no day which has been bad.

Memorable Sunday: During my school days I still remember my mom preparing Parathas, bread pakodas and everything special and the most exciting was the cartoon Duck tales.

What do you prefer, Saturday nights or Sunday: Actually both are connected to each other; Saturdays nights is a day to be tension-free, all set to freak out. Sunday is a day to relax.

Do you see sunrise on Sunday: Yes, I do whenever we are shooting on Sundays, but I never see sunrise on my holidays.

Your dream date on a Sunday: My dream date with be with my loved one

Sunday Ho Ya Monday, complete the sentence: Humko toh daily kaam karna hai bandhe…
Old 04-14-2011, 06:44 PM

Chand Chupa unit enjoys a game of badminton on sets..

The actors and crew members of Chand Chupa Badal Mein recently enjoyed a game of badminton on the sets..

It's very rare for actors to get some recreation time, that too on the sets of their show!! But the unit of Star Plus' Chand Chupa Badal Mein consider themselves lucky as they happened to enjoy one such off day without the stress of shoot taking its toll on them.

It so happened that the actors of Rajan Shahi's show were waiting for their script for the day. Instead of idling on the sets, they decided to **** time by playing a game of badminton.

Our source from the set says, "Actually the entire crew wanted to utilize the waiting time in a better way. So they decided on taking on a game of badminton. They enjoyed their time as they played".

When contacted, Kinshuk Mahajan told us, "Yes, actually we did not get the script on time, so we thought of enjoying in our own way. Our Director actually came up with the idea of playing badminton. We had been shooting continuously for many days now, and this was indeed a welcome change. We put the time to full use (smiles)".

Kinshuk was joined by the Director, few unit members, Abhishek Tewari, Neha Sargam and Rishma Roshlani in the game.

Kinshuk who has a passion to play states, "I am not a fitness freak, but I love to be fit. I feel relaxed when I indulge myself in games".

Well, it is a good sight indeed to watch actors enjoying life to the fullest…

Tags
chand chupa badal mein, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Articles, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Awards, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Forum, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Future Story, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Gallary, Chand Chupa Badal Mein IndiaForum, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Interview, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Latest Update, Chand Chupa Badal Mein New Star Cast, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Photos, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Pictures, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Shocking News, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Social Media updates, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Spoiler, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Star Cast, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Stars, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Story, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Story sofar, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Today Episode, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Tomorrow Spoiler, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Videos, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Written update, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Yesterday Episode, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->