The ***y and suave Kangna has signed the dotted lines to play the negative lead in this show. She will be the new twist in the show who will bring drastic changes in the life of Uma and Kanak. While speaking about her excitement to join the show, Kangna said, “As it is my television debut, I am really excited about it. Since the time I have signed the show, I have been following it and will soon start shooting for it. I hope audience appreciate and love me for my work.” With the entry of this sultry beauty, we are sure the show will add some oomph factor to it. Moreover, according to the latest buzz, the makers are also trying to rope in Rati Agnihotri to play Kangna’s mother, but the news is not yet confirmed. These antagonists will bring problems in the fairy tale of Kanak and Uma.

For the uninitiated, Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji is the sequel of Star Plus’ popular show Diya Aur Baati Hum. It follows the lives of Kanak and Uma and the way they get over their differences and unit together. With the entry of Kangna in this show, a lot is expected from it.

What do you think about it? Share your thoughts in the comments below. For more scoops, stay tuned to BollywoodLife.