Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sukirti Khandpal and Vivian Dsena get the nod for Fanaa..

Views: 5254  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-07-2010, 01:49 PM
Award Winner

Default Sukirti Khandpal and Vivian Dsena get the nod for Fanaa..

Balaji Telefilms has finally got its lead cast for the adaptation of Twilight on Star One, tentatively titled Fanaa..

After months of struggle, Balaji Telefilms seems to have finally got their lead pair to play the desi version of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan in the adaptation of Twilight, tentatively titled 'Fanaa' for Star One.

TellyBuzz had earlier reported that the creative team had two options to choose from, when it came to the male lead. The choice was between Vivian Dsena who came to the limelight with Kasamh Se and Vivan Bhatena who was last seen in Ekta's Pyaar Ka Bandhan.

A little birdie tells us that, "It is Vivian Dsena who has been finalized to play the role of Edward Cullen in Ekta's upcoming show on Star One".

Even though the production house was looking for a fresh face for the female lead, the team has now opted for a known face to play the role.

An insider quips, "Sukirti Khandpal who was last seen in Zee TV's Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo had been short listed for the role few days back. However, as a late option came in Additi Gupta of Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil. But now, things seem to have worked out between the production house and Sukirti, and she will be donning the main role in the show".

If sources are to be believed, both Vivian Dsena and Sukirti Khandpal have accepted the offer and all looks positive as far as the show's future is concerned.

However, Vivian Dsena who was last seen in Colors' Ganga told TellyBuzz, "Nothing is final as of now. I have not been informed of anything".

Sukirti on her part said, "I am as of now flying to Bangkok for an ad. I will be back in three days time. Yes, I have been offered the role and talks are certainly on. But I will be taking the final call only after I get back".

Well, we are certainly looking forward to this adaptation of Twilight coming from Ekta..

Tags
fanaa, star one., sukirti khandpal, vivian dsena

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->