Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Rishi Kapoor Relives ‘Bobby’ Memories As His Anthem ‘Main Shayar Toh Nahin’ Plays At

Views: 838  
Old 08-18-2019, 08:00 AM

Default Rishi Kapoor Relives ‘Bobby’ Memories As His Anthem ‘Main Shayar Toh Nahin’ Plays At

Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor, who is currently undergoing medical treatment in the Big Apple, recently got a chance to relive memories of his superhit film “Bobby” in that distant land when he heard the film’s popular song, “Main shayar toh nahin“, at a salon.

Rishi on Saturday took to Twitter and shared that he met a Russian fan, who recognised him and started playing the actor’s popular song “Main shayar toh nahin”.

Rishi Kapoor Relives ‘Bobby’ Memories As His Anthem ‘Main Shayar Toh Nahin’ Plays At A Salon In The US“My anthem played in a salon whilst getting a haircut. Russian recognized me and played it from his note book. Thank you Sergie,” he tweeted.
My anthem played in a salon whilst getting a hair cut. Russian recognized me and played it from his note book. Thank you Sergie. pic.twitter.com/nnHJVo3OyS

— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) August 16, 2019

An elated Rishi also shared a photograph of his meeting with actor Suniel Shetty and his wife Mana.

Trending

“Thank you Sunil and Mana Shetty. You are such a gem of a couple. God Bless! Love you guys,” Rishi wrote alongside the photograph in which he can be seen happily posing with the Shetty couple.
Thank you Sunil and Manna Shetty. You both are such a gem of a couple. God Bless! Love you guys. pic.twitter.com/fItEAGOskP

— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) August 17, 2019

The “Chandni” actor, who completed 10 months in New York a few days ago, is all set to return to India in a few months.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Rishi Kapoor Relives ‘Bobby’ Memories As His Anthem ‘Main Shayar Toh Nahin’ Plays At A Salon In The US appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum