Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

VIDEO: Rajkummar Rao Reveals What Appealed Him About Made In China

Views: 777  
Old 09-18-2019, 12:37 PM

Default VIDEO: Rajkummar Rao Reveals What Appealed Him About Made In China

Today, Rajkummar Rao and Mouni Roy launched the trailer of their upcoming film, Made in China. The trailer launch was held in Mumbai and was also attended by director Mikhil Musale and producer Dinesh Vijan. In the film, Rajkummar Rao plays the role of a Gujarati businessman who wants to make it big in the business and does ‘jugaad’ for it.

At the trailer launch, the Newton actor was asked what appealed him to do Made in China. Rao told the reporters, “I always wanted to do a film based on a businessman and this one is Gujarati. Kai Po Che was also about Gujarat, but it was very subtle. But here, I had all chance to go out. Mikhil himself is from Gujarat and the writers Karan and Niren too. So they all created a good world of Gujarat that I started smelling Gujarat in my script.”

VIDEO: Rajkummar Rao Reveals What Appealed Him About Made In China“When you will see the film also, you will feel like you belong to that city and those people. You will feel like you are standing there and watching & experiencing their journey. I had an amazing time shooting for this film. I loved the part and the script,” said Rajkummar at the event.

Watch the video below:

Trending

Made in China also stars Gajraj Rao, Boman Irani, Sumit Vyas and Amyra Dastur in pivotal roles. The film is slated to release on Diwali this year.

Did you like the trailer? Let us know what you think about it in the comments below.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post VIDEO: Rajkummar Rao Reveals What Appealed Him About Made In China appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum