Go Back   Wiki NewForum > USA / UK International TV shows

Views: 47 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 10-06-2017, 11:26 AM

Default Answer - When do The X Factor live shows start?

X Factor 2017 live shows start date, final and everything else we know so far

The X Factor 2017 live shows are on their way but when does it all start?

Ahead of the six chair challenge, we look at when The X Factor live shows begin this year.

When do The X Factor live shows start?

ITV has yet to officially confirm when the X Factor 2017 live shows begin but we know they're only weeks away.
This Saturday and Sunday (October 7 and 8) will see bootcamp conclude and the six chair challenge kicks off. Six chair then continues next Saturday and Sunday night (October 14 and 15).

We then expect judges' houses on October 21 and 22 leaving the live shows to begin on October 28 and 29.
X Factor 2017 judges

When is The X Factor 2017 final?

The current series of The X Factor conclude on Saturday, December 2 and Sunday, December 3, it's been confirmed already.
The final will take place at the ExCel enter in London, while the other live shows will film at brand new studio.
It'll be the first time The X Factor live shows have moved since the first series.

How will the X Factor live shows work this year?

That's still to be confirmed - but we know for sure there will be changes of some sort.

There will only be six weeks of live finals as opposed to the usual 10.

However rumour as it that both Saturday and Sunday's shows will see contestants performing and facing elimination.
While the exact details have yet to be revealed, Simon has confirmed changes will be made.
Simon explained: "When you’ve done it for 14 years you can’t keep making the same show every year. I think you have to realise what the contestants are in it for, why do so many people enter?
"I think if you just make the same show each year it becomes boring and predictable.

"So you try and make changes for the better, not everything works but some ideas we’ve got for the live shows are going to be good."
X Factor 2017 judges

On the decision to reduce the length of the live stages, Simon said: "I just think it’s the way things are in all these shows at the moment.
"The early and middle rounds rate well. So, the idea is to do more of the middle shows and less of the live shows.
"We’ll see if it works or not. I think there might be a middle ground."

For now, The X Factor continues Saturday and Sunday nights on ITV with the latest pre-recorded stages.

Ads

New topics in USA / UK International TV shows

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: