Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Krutika Desai hurt while shooting...

Views: 2010  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-13-2011, 02:06 PM
jklm086

Exclamation Krutika Desai hurt while shooting...

Krutika Desai aka Amba of Zee TV's Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi gets hurt while shooting but continues the shoot with the unbearable pain...

Krutika Desai aka Amba of Zee TV's Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi hurt her leg recently while shooting for the show. But Krutika, being a professional, continues her shoot.

Our source says "Krutika Desai who was shooting for a major sequence of the show squashed her toes badly. She was unable to walk which apparently will be seen in the scenes as well, where she will be walking with a limb."

We contacted Krutika Desai and she said "Yes I hurt my toe badly while shooting. There was one scene wherein I lose my temper and throw temper tantrums in a courtyard. I had to push and throw all the stuffs and while doing that scene a bed fell accidentally on my toe. The pain was unbearable, but I knew I cannot halt the shoot and hence continued. Later, I consulted a doctor and luckily there was no fracture."

wishes Krutika a speedy recovery.

Tags
krutika desai, preet se bandhi ye dori ram milaayi jodim, zee

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->