Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Happy Birthday Madhuri Dixit: From Didi Tera Dewar Deewana To Tabaah Ho Gaye, Setting

Views: 1540  
Old 05-15-2019, 09:25 AM

Default Happy Birthday Madhuri Dixit: From Didi Tera Dewar Deewana To Tabaah Ho Gaye, Setting

Madhuri Dixit is the epitome of grace. Madhuri Dixit debuted in the film industry with Abodh in 1984 under Rajshri Productions. She may be turning 52 today but she’s ageing just like a fine wine. The older, the better!

With each passing day, her radiance and charm are winning the hearts of her millions of fans. And not to forget, her evergreen dress sense has been working on her fans since forever. Let’s take a look at her trend-setting outfits:

Her ‘Didi Tera Devar Deewana’ Look:

Remember her purple saree from didi tera devar deewana?

Her ulta pallu with an almost backless and latkan blouse and heavy jewellery was in trend for almost a decade and you can still find girls donning the same look like a pro. Her saree was simple but the pallu was heavy embroidered and the sleeves of the blouse were embroidered too. She became a diva with everyone following her looks from the movie.

2. Her ‘Dulhe Ki Saliyon O Hare Dupatte’ Look:

I remember my mother telling me the craze for this dress while she was getting married. This dress was in itself a trend. My mother’s sister carried the same look on her wedding sangeet (I mean, duh) and danced like Madhuri (too much to take in but cute). This heavy embroidered blouse on the neck, danglers and Matha-Patti became so popular that I have seen so many of my relatives wearing the same dress on different functions.

Trending

3. Her ‘Maye Na Maye’ Look:

Yellow is personally my favourite and I’m gonna rate this look of Madhuri 10/10. Simple salwar-suit with a hint of patch-flower work made this look so beautiful and Madhuri pulled it off like a pro.

4. Her ‘Palki Me Hokar Sawar Chali Mein’ Look:

Ok, now I understand where my mother took Madhuri’s lehenga inspiration for her wedding. All this while, I was in a misconception of my mother having a great taste in fashion but duh! Just kidding, my mother looked as beautiful as Madhuri looks in this song. This bright Pink lehenga will brighten your day with gold jewellery and pinkish makeup. The flare in lehenga completed the look so spell-bindingly.

5. Her ‘Dil To Pagal Hain’ Looks:

You can’t talk about just one look when it comes to ‘Dil To Pagal Hai’. All her looks were as gorgeous as her. From sheer net suits to shirts, she pulled off looks like no one else. Her dance songs to her expressions, everything about Madhuri was just so perfect in this movie.

6. Her ‘Choli Ke Peeche Kya Hai’ Look:

After anyone else, Madhuri already nailed the banjara look so breathtakingly. Forget about the costumes but her expressions would have surely ****ed anyone but Roshan Mahanta (the villain in Khalnayak).

7. Her ‘Chandramukhi from Devdas’ Look:

Ufff, maar daala! Chandramukhi aka Madhuri was a deadly combination of acting, dance her expressions. Apart from that, the outfits were so effing on point that it made her character legendary. Also, her iconic wink from the movie, somebody teach me please (No, not Priya Prakash Varrier).

All these songs of Madhuri make me feel so nostalgic and want me to get married right away but ‘Parampara Pratishtha Anushasan’, elders have to get married first!

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Happy Birthday Madhuri Dixit: From Didi Tera Dewar Deewana To Tabaah Ho Gaye, Setting Trends Forever! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum