Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Celebration Calls! Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Insta Fam Grows 40 Million Strong

Views: 844  
Old 05-15-2019, 08:34 AM

Default Celebration Calls! Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Insta Fam Grows 40 Million Strong

Actress Priyanka Chopra Jonas is mighty excited and blew kisses to her fans as her Instagram family grew over 40 million.

“Big ig to my Insta Fam! You guys have my heart! Sending love and hugs to each one of you for being a part of my journey! I love you all. A 40 million strong,” Priyanka posted on the photo-sharing platform.

View this post on Instagram

Biiiiiigggg shoutout to my #InstaFam!!! You guys have my heart! Sending love and hugs to each one of you for being a part of my journey! #ILoveYouAll #40MillionStrong #PCManiacs

A post shared by Priyanka Chopra Jonas (@priyankachopra) on May 14, 2019 at 12:09pm PDT

Celebration Calls! Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Insta Fam Grows 40 Million Strong She posted this along with a video in which she jumps with joy and gives a flying kiss.

Trending

The actress uses the social media platform to keep her fans abreast of her personal moments with her family and friends, as well as to share glimpses from and behind the scenes of red carpet events.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Celebration Calls! Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Insta Fam Grows 40 Million Strong appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum