Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

How Anwar Sayed won Roadies 7.0 - Full Details

Views: 5367  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-08-2010, 09:08 PM

What tips you would like to give to future Roadies contestants?

“Prepare for anything in this show, be focused that you have to win the Roadies title and give 100% to the competition.”

Any memories from the show you can share with us?

“The most important memory which I will never forget is that on the Roadies show I celebrated my 25th birthday in Mangalore and my birthday was witnessed by all my family and friends on TV.”

How was Irrfan Khan as the host?

“He brought unique style in his anchoring though he was soft spoken but his anchoring style was threatening. I’d rather say Raghu was a more loud and bold as a host and Irrfan khan was a sort of shrewd and cunning host.”
Old 04-08-2010, 09:09 PM

Raghu was not a part of Roadies this season. Do you think that affected the viewership?

Raghu had its own style and audiences have been used to see his bold, unique style of anchoring and it will take time for the audience to accept Irrfan Khan as a host and over the time it will happen because everyone wants a change.”

Tags
mtv, roadies 7

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->