Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Raghu Ram hurts himself in a fire-task ...

Views: 2146  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-08-2011, 05:44 PM

Default Raghu Ram hurts himself in a fire-task ...

Raghu Ram, the taskmaster of MTV Hero Honda Roadies burns himself while experimenting a fire task...

Roadies, since its launch, has been known for its unmatched and unique tasks that demand more than just confidence from a participant. And Raghu Ram, being the 'Captain of the ship', makes sure that he goes thro' each and every task personally before each Roadie gets to do it.

Like always, the experiments happened this season as well but Raghu was put in a spot of bother when one such experiment went wrong.

Our source informs, "Raghu suffered first degree burns while trying out a fire task in Kolhapur for this season of Hero Honda Roadies- 8, Shortcut to Hell".

We contacted Raghu and he says "Actually I have been performing tasks since the first season of Roadies in 2003 and I have been injured several times. This was just another task, but got pretty much worse. This was a fire task where only the back and legs were supposed to be put on fire. The firemen had already said that the front part of the body cannot be set on fire because of the risk factor involved. But I wanted to try out how worse it could become once we are set. So I just set the fire on and was in flame for nearly 30 to 40 seconds which was beyond the expected time limit".

"The fire got worse when my suit became red hot and the heat started pricking my body. When I laid on my back for the others to set the fire off, the suit got stuck to my skin because of the intense heat and it came off".

We hear that the tough task master continued with the shoot even after succumbing to burns..

Raghu says, "I know that I am the Captain of the Ship and it is my duty to make sure that my crew members are highly safe whenever they perform any task".

The task was included in the show with more safety measures and lesser time limit of 20 seconds that ended safely with zero injury.

Way to go, Raghu!!

Tags
mtv, roadies 8

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->