Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Actress Debina Bonnerjee Lends A Helping Hand To PM CARES Fund By Donating 1 Lakh

Views: 652  
Old 04-04-2020, 06:17 AM

Default Actress Debina Bonnerjee Lends A Helping Hand To PM CARES Fund By Donating 1 Lakh

Actress Debina Bonnerjee, who has been urging people to stay home and practice basic hygiene, has donated Rs 1 lakh to PM-CARES.

“I come and stand @narendramodi. Contributed my share to the #PMCaresFund. Did my bit for supporting the nation we live in. We shall overcome this crisis together and hopefully sooner if we just #StayHome,” tweeted Debina.
I come and stand @narendramodi Contributed my share to the #PMCaresFund
Did my bit for supporting the nation we live in..
We shall overcome this crises together and hopefully sooner if we just #StayHome pic.twitter.com/7zdQ0ICLaP

— debina bon choudhary (@imdebina) April 3, 2020

Actress Debina Bonnerjee Lends A Helping Hand To PM CARES FundS Fund By Donating 1 LakhApart from lending financial support to the cause, she has been also updating fans about her quarantine time.

Trending

She has been sharing videos and photos of her workout regime, time spent with her pet and her chilling moment in the balcony.

In her latest Instagram post, she has asked her one million followers to “make your own coffee and send me”.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Actress Debina Bonnerjee Lends A Helping Hand To PM CARES Fund By Donating 1 Lakh appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum