Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Divyanka Tripathi back to the small screen with Star One's Ssshhh …Phir Koi Hai

Views: 2911  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-23-2009, 02:33 PM

Default Divyanka Tripathi back to the small screen with Star One's Ssshhh …Phir Koi Hai

Divyanka Tripathi
who has lived the characters of Divya and Vidya so perfectly in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann is back to the small screen with Star One's Ssshhh …Phir Koi Hai.

This is the first time that Divyanka is attempting a supernatural and horror show and is pretty excited about it. "I have been working for the same production house for three years, and this is the first time I am in fact working for another producer. I was actually in no mood to take up any offer as I have lots of pending work to concentrate on. But the moment I got to know of this script, I readily agreed", quips the actress.

The name of the series is 'Intezaar'. It's a love story where reincarnation takes place after the death of the lovers.
According to our source, "The track initially will be of a royal family where the love story develops. After reincarnation, the story will take the urban route and the mystery will continue".

Along with Divyanka, Amrapali Gupta of Teen Bahuraniyan fame and Gautam Rode will be seen in the show..

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->