Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips > SAP HCM Forum > SAP HCM Time Management Forum

Topic 29: Work Schedules

Views: 104137  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.70 average.
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
Old 05-19-2010, 04:45 AM

Hi

Please send me 3ROT Work schedule rule screen shot.

And can you check once again with grouping.

Thanks
Wiki SAP Tier I

Quote:
Originally Posted by pg5814 View Post
Hi Trainer,

I have been able to generate WS for 34000-M and 5NOR but for 3ROT it throws error " Customizing error in DWS 99 SHT3" eventhough everything has been configured in the same way as other two.
Second issue is that when I feed planned working time 00:00 - 09:00 under Fixed Working hrs and ES1 in Work break schedule. The system displays 9hrs in Planned working hrs instead of 8hr.

Could you pl. attach appropriate screenshot of 3ROT for Work Break schedule/ DWS/PWS/WS for better understanding.

I am also awaiting screenshot for WT Characteristics for IT0014/15 which I had requested earlier.

Thanks for excellent training.
Old 05-19-2010, 03:27 PM

Default 3ROT WSR issue- Screenshot

Hi Trainer,

Pl. find atttached screenshot of 3ROT WSR for your review. I have checked the grouping and there are no issues for other WSR's with same grouping.

Needless to mention that config remains the same as is for other WSR's generated successfully.

Thanks

Praveen

Please send me 3ROT Work schedule rule screen shot.

And can you check once again with grouping.

Thanks
Wiki SAP Tier I[/quote]
Old 06-15-2011, 05:59 PM

Arrow Re:- Period of Work schedule

Hi ,
I have little doubt , Could you explain how to mention OFF in this screen shot

I have little doubt , Could you explain how to mention FREI day in this screen shot

But when I was trying to follow as you taught but error is displaying Daily work schedule Frei doest not exist for Grouping 04

please explain with example

Regards
Santa
Old 06-15-2011, 06:13 PM

Arrow Re:- Define rules for Variant

Hi Trainer ,

Please explain holiday class and Variant ,
why you mentioned X in Holiday classes What is the meaning of Holiday Class b123456789 (X)and Holiday Class next day b1123456789(XXXXXXXXX)and Weekday 1234567 (XXXXXXX) and Why you mentioned A and B in variant what is the meaning of A and B in variant , please explain with example it is confusing me how to configure
Regards
Santa

Tags
absences in sap hr, benefits in sap hcm, bonus configuration in sap hr, daily work schedule class, leave configuration in sap hr, positive time management configuration in sap hr, sap hcm organizational management pdf, sap hcm time management configuration, sap hr benefits configuration, sap hr configuration with screenshots, sap hr module, sap hr syllabus pdf, sap hr time management configuration pdf, sap hr time management material, sap payroll components, sap time management interview questions, sap time management pdf, sap time management ppt, sap wage type configuration, sap work schedule rule table, sap work schedules, schkz feature in sap hr, time data recording and administration in sap hr, time evaluation configuration in sap hr, time management schemas in sap hr

Latest News in SAP HCM Time Management Forum