Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Claudia on her ouster in Bigg Boss

Views: 1873  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-17-2009, 05:27 AM
Award Winner

Default Claudia on her ouster in Bigg Boss

This German supermodel-turned-actress, Claudia Ciesla can roll out a roti and cook up a dal in a moment, thanks to her stay in reality show Bigg Boss 3, where she was a ‘housemate’.

“I adjusted very well inside the Bigg Boss house. I did not know how to cook at all, but during my stay, I learnt how to cook dal, roti, and a few other things. I can cook well now,” Claudia, who was evicted from the Bigg Boss house, told this in a recent interview

Further, in the interview, she told us how difficult it was to learn Hindi? “Learning Hindi was a task. However, I somehow managed. That one thing was the most difficult task for me. I can now understand the language much better,” she added.

Did she expect her eviction, to which, the 22-year-old said in a recent interview “I thought that Aditi (Govitrikar) or Poonam (Dhillon) will be the one to leave the house this time. I was hoping that it should not me because I wanted to stay…but it’s okay. I have no regrets as I’m happy that I’m out after so many days and I had a wonderful time even inside the house,” she said.

About Pravesh she said, “Pravesh and I are only friends and nothing else. We clicked because we are of the same age, same profession, so we had a lot to talk about. That was the only reason why we spent more time together,” clarified Claudia.

When asked on who will win the competition she said, “I feel Pravesh or Vindu will ultimately win. Both are playing with a very good strategy and I feel both have a strong chance of winning the show,” she said in recent interview

This firang actress is planning to buy a house in Mumbai and create a place for herself in the Hindi film industry.

Tags
big boss, claudia, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->