Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Winners/Photos/Videos: STAR Parivaar Awards 2011 (3rd April Full List/Stars)

Views: 97395  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-04-2011, 04:57 AM

Default Winners/Photos/Videos: STAR Parivaar Awards 2011 (3rd April Full List/Stars)

Spl.Photos/Videos: Star Parivaar Awards 2011

STAR Parivaar Awards gives you a chance to choose. Voting lines open on Feb 7

The categories for Star Parivaar Awards 2011 , the Venetian Macao are as fallows:

1. Favourite Buzurg -Nayantara Daadi (Chand Chupa Badal Mein)

2. Favourite Maa - Laboni (Tere Liye)

3. Favourite Pita - Sajjan Singh (Pratigya)

4. Favourite Naya Sadasya (Female) - Gopi and Rashi (Saathiya)

5. Favourite Naya Sadasya (Male) - Aditya (Maryada)

6. Favourite Beta - Iahaan (Sasural Genda Phool)

7. Favourite Beti - Pratigya (Pratigya)

8. Favourite Bhai - Adarsh (Pratigya)

9. Favourite Behen - Gopi (Saathiya)

10. Favourite Pati - Naitik (Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai)

11. Favourite Patni - Pratigya (Pratigya)

12. Favourite Sasur - Vishambhar (Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai)

13. Favourite Saas - Kokila Modi (Saathiya) and Badi maa (Sasural Genda Phool)

14. Favourite Bahu - Suhana (Sasural Genda Phool)

15. Favourite Dushman - Brahmanand (Maryada)

16. Favourite Jethani - Rajni (Sasural Genda Phool)

17. Favourite Devrani - Niveditha (Chand Chupa Badal Mein)

18. Favourite Bhabhi - Akshara (Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai)

19. Favourite Devar - Jigar (Saathiya)

20. Parivartan Award - Suhana (Sasural Genda Phool)

21. Most Stylish Award (Female) - Akshara (Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai)

22. Most Stylish Award (Male) - Krishna (Pratigya)

23. Hottest Jodi Award - Naitik - Akshara (Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai)

24. Favourite Parivaar Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

25. SPL Award - Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai Parivaar

STAR Parivaar Awards 2011 - The Venetian Macao
Star Plus' annual awards nite, Star Parivaar for the first time goes international and will be held at the Venetian Macau...

Winners/Photos/Videos: STAR Parivaar Awards 2011

Star Performances: STAR Parivaar Awards night 2011
Spl.Photos/Videos: Stars rock the Star Parivaar Awards 2011 post-event bash
TOP 10 Photos: Best Dressed Stars @ Star Parivaar Awards 2011

Favourite Buzurg -Nayantara Daadi (Chand Chupa Badal Mein)

Star Plus brings alive the theme - Honge Sapne Saakaar Star Parivaar, by taking Star Parivaar Awards to the beautiful city of Macau...The Venetian Macao will be the scintillating venue to the grand ceremony which will take place on 24th of February.

It will begin with five build-up properties, starting from 28th March. The lead-up episodes will be aired till April 1st. This will be followed by a special episode 'Hum Toh Chale Pardes' on 2nd April between 6-7 PM. On April 3rd, Shubh Aagman, the classic Red Carpet will be aired at 7.30 PM. The main event will be shown on 3rd April from 8 PM onwards.

Commenting on the occasion, Mr. Anupam Vasudev, EVP Marketing and Communication, Star India, said, "Over the years, Star Parivaar has grown to be the biggest and the most revered family in the entertainment space in India. We celebrate this spirit of family each year at Star Parivaar Awards which are larger than life celebrations. While Star Parivaar Awards 2011 saw the birth of a new Star Plus with its refreshed brand promise of Rishta Wahi Soch Nayi, year 2011 promises to be bigger and better and full of surprises. We hope to bring an event full of exuberance, innovation, and an unforgettable sizzling, iconic experience for our viewers.

Jay Soni aka Ishaan of Sasura Genda Phool asserts, "I am thrilled to be part of Star Parivaar Awards, especially when it's in Venetian Macau and I really can't stop planning about our journey and dreaming about visiting such a beautiful city. As I am the one who hates to gamble, I will bring lots of chocolates to my friends and family".

Supriya Pilgaonkar too said, "I am feeling very lucky to be part of these awards as I know such a chance is only for a select few, and no one gets it so easily".

The annual Star Parivaar Awards which were introduced in the year 2003 has only got bigger and better with every passing year!! And the event promises exceptional content this year too, when it takes a big stride of going international for the very first time..

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-25-2011, 05:17 AM

Default Stars walk the RED carpet!

Hey all you starry fans of Star Parivaar, here continues our wonderful journey for the most awaited Television Awards 2011 and we bring you the exclusive bytes right from Macao. As you all are aware our favourite parivaar the STAR Parivaar has reached the wonderful destination, The Venetian, Macao, all of them look so excited and are geared for the wonderful time that they are going to have.

All the beautiful leading ladies of the Parivaar are pretty excited to shop round the city. All around looks so glorifying that they just want to get indulged into the brands and labels. The men though are quite worried of the long bills that are coming their way, but are happy for their family members. Our cute innocent Ishaan has a surprise planned for his beautiful wife Suhana, wherein Ilyesh and Amrit are in their own world of happiness. So glue your eyes right here if you don’t want to miss out on all the important and EXCLUSIVE BYTES on Star Parivaar Awards 2011, straight from Macao!!!
More on STAR Parivaar Awards 2011 : Discuss here | Official Website

DAY 3: Stars walk the RED carpet!
The stars are busy with last minute rehearsals and make-up... Jigar and Pratigya catch up at the arena for a quick chat about shopping. Jigar who seems something of a pro at the task has indulged in quite a shopping spree and is sharing some shopping tips with Pratigya and showing his latest acquisitions which includes shoes, belts and glares.
Naitik, Suhana and Gulaal are giving some last minute touches to their act so that you can all throrughly enjoy watching them.
Another show stealer at the event is the STAR Plus expereince zone which demonstartes how users can soon access Star Plus on various platforms like i-pad, i-phone, connected television and google tv!!
Lots of action and fun, the vening has just begun, stay logged to this space for all the red carpet updates. Will be back soon...
D-day, Parivaar takes over Macao!
The stage is being set, the red carpet has been rolled out and the stars are eagerly awaited. As the clock gets ticking and the hour for STAR PArivaar Awards 2011 draws closed, there is a flurry of activities going on all around. The venetian has been transformed and its grandeur, glamour and larger than life feel is lending itself brilliantly to SPA.
Fan frenzy: The fans here simply can’t get enough of our stars and make the most of every photo opportunity that comes their way. It sure looks like STAR Parivaar Awards has taken over Macao. Star Parivaar members are EVERYWHERE!!
While Jigar was looking for his dear brother Aham to borrow his shaving kit before hitting the gym, we caught Aham in a rather relaxed mood lying on the couch in his suite. Little brother Jigar was a little nervous about his performance this evening, but thoroughly excites about his nominations. We wish them the very best of luck!
Spotted: Mauli and Nilanjana head out to The Bambu restaurant to grab a quick bite before getting ready for the awards.
The new Kesar of Pratigya was a little disaapointed as she was going unnoticed when she is not in character. Are the fans listening? Common guys show your favourite character some love…well, I’m sure they’ll more than make up for it Kesar.
All in all, its looking to be a rocking affair… will keep you posted on the latest developments as always. Star logged for all the red-carpet lowdown coming up in just a bit

Day 2 - Where’s the party tonight?

Well that was the question on everybody’s mind since there was a lot of confusion about whether the party would happen or not. With everybody running on tight schedules, there were talks of calling off the party, but thankfully everything worked out and the party happened as planned.

The STAR Parivaar Awards pre-event bash saw television’s stars turn out in their designer best and all set to let their hair down and have a good time and lets face it, after all that hard work they deserve a break. Your favourite stars were in full attendance and were seen having a good time and grooving to chart-topping Hindi numbers. The Saathiya team in particular seemed to be completely in party mood, while the cast of Tere Liye posed for pictures together, as what else, but a happy family.

The camaraderie between the stars really does make you feel like they are all part of one, big, happy parivaar.
The stars enjoyed the food, music and each other company, all of which was top notch. These guys sure know how to party! I’m sure they will party till the wee hours of the morning. For ne however, its good night as I call it a day and get set for the D-day tomorrow.

MORE PIX: Parivaar Bash

Shopping, sight seeing and much more...

Its been a tiring day for the stars as the countdown to STAR Parivaar Awards begins and preparations are on full swing! Stars are working really hard to put together a great show and by the look of it you sure won’t be disappointed. But here’s what you really want to know… all the behind the scenes action and gossip.
Exploring Macao:
The stars set out to take in the sights of Macao. While the girls indulged in some retail therapy, the guys tried their hands at some daring stuff like bungee jumping and skyline walking at the Macao tower.
Lost and found:
Sara Khan aka Sadhana of Bidaai paid a visit to Macao to lend her support to the parivaar! While Robindo’s first trip to Macao was marred a bit by his lost luggage, and the actor was upset about the confusion, and was much relieved when he finally got his baggage, as they say all’s well that ends well and we are sure glad it did!

Macao is abuzz with Star Parivaar!

The Venetian is abuzz with stars rehearsing, shooting and preparing for STAR Parivaar Awards 2011. The stars are excited, exhilarated and exhausted, but that hasn’t dampened the festive mood one bit. For most our personalities it’s their first visit to Macau and they are making the most of it. We caught Dadi and Varsha indulge in a little retail therapy, while Viren and Naitik rushed to their rehearsals.
Aham, Rashi and Jigar relaxed with a late breakfast at Café Delco. The Behenein sisters along with Rano and Jalpa set out on a Gondola ride and even tried to teach the Gondolier a bit of Gujarati. Check out these pictures… will be back with more behind the scenes action…. So long!
CLICK HERE: SEE MORE PIX

Parivaar all set for action on the stage
The guests have all arrived and ready to play their part at television’s grandest awards ceremony which is raising the bar by going international this year. Aditya from Luv U Zindagi, the Maryaada cast and the are all looking forward to the event as this will mark theIr debut at the STAR Parivaar Awards. And that’s not all, there are a lot of surprises in store too… We never tire of bringing nothing but the best for you. Stay logged to this space for more interesting lowdown…
And yes!!! @ Shreya Patel, Priyanka Doli Jereen Lovechocolatechip and all Tere Liye fans - Anurag-Taani (Harshad Chopra, Anupriya Kapoor) are with us at Macao!
Snigdha, we promise to get the best SPA ever and you’ll be able to enjoy breathtaking performances by some of your favourite characters.
Nainaa Desai, Leina and Mushi we assure you that TaAnu’s chemistry will supersede all the sizzling bollywood couples!
Inita.. This is still a secret for all of us as of now!
Kingini: Naksh (Natik and Akshara) seem to be having a time of their life in Macau
Madiha: Suhana is making Ishaan go crazy with shopping in Macau. What else do we expect Suhana to do. :P

DAY 1: Parivaar Finery at its best!
It's happening people, the shoot for the most awaited STAR Parivaar Awards is underway and the stars are completely geared up for the task. Here’s a sneak peek of stars looking resplendent in their finery. But you’ll have to wait till March to catch the complete music video when it hits television screens across the nation. But you can always count on us for a sneak peek… stay logged to know more…
CLICK HERE: SEE MORE PIX
Date: Feb 22 | Time: 6:45
Venue: The lagoon at the Venetian, Macao

DAY 1: Arrival at Macao

The day at The Ventian, Macao, dawned bright and beautiful as our favourite television stars set foot on the Island. Popular faces from adorable Anurag and Taani to the chirply Gulaal and the handsome Viren, they are all here to ring in television’s biggest awards, The STAR Parivaar Awards. The long flight and the delays that ensued did nothing to deter the spirit of the actors as they all excitedly embarked on this fun-filled journey.
After settling down to a relaxed lunch at the Bambu restaurant at The Venetian, the stars are all geared up to rehearse for their performances. It indeed was a happy re-union for the parivaar as members of the STAR fraternity caught up and shared a laugh with their parivaar members from the different shows.

Stay logged to these exclusive insider details as we countdown to the big event and keep you updated every step of the way….. Will be back with more interesting lowdown, so make sure you stay log in, until then, tata…
Date: Feb 22 | Time: 2:40 pm
Venue: The Venetian Macao
Old 04-02-2011, 08:03 AM

More @ Star Performances: STAR Parivaar Awards night 2011
Winners/Photos/Videos: STAR Parivaar Awards 2011

Star Performances: STAR Parivaar Awards night 2011

Spl.Photos/Videos: Stars rock the Star Parivaar Awards 2011 post-event bash

TOP 10 Photos: Best Dressed Stars @ Star Parivaar Awards 2011
Old 04-04-2011, 04:53 AM

Old 04-04-2011, 06:59 PM

Default Wiki Congrats all the Winners

Winners:
  • 1. Favourite Buzurg - Sarita Joshi from Chand Chupa Badal Mein
  • 2. Favourite Maa : Supriya Shukla from Tere Liye
  • 3. Favourite Pita : - Anupam Shyam from Pratigya
  • 4. Favourite Naya Sadasya Female - Giaa Manek and Rucha Ramesh from Saathiya
  • 5. Favourite Naya Sadasya Male : Rakesh Bapat from Maryada
  • 6. Favourite Devar : Vishal Singh from Saathiya
  • 7. Favourite Devraani : Neha Sargam from Chand Chupa Badal Mein
  • 8. Favourite Jethani : Bhairavi Raichura from Sasural Genda Phool
  • 9. Favourite Bhabhi - Hina Khan from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain
  • 10. Favourite Beta : Jai Soni from Sasural Genda Phool
  • 11 Favourite Beti : Pooja Gor from Pratigya
  • 12. Favourite Bhai : Ankit Gera from Pratigya
  • 13. Favourite Behen : Giaa Manek from Saathiya
  • 14. Most Stylish Sadasya Male : Arhaan Behl from Pratigya
  • 15. Most Stylish Sadasya Female : Hina Khan from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain
  • 16. Favourite Dushman - Vishwajeet Pradhan from Maryada
  • 17. Favourite Saas : Rupal Shaw from Saathiya and Supriya Pilgaonkar from Sasural Genda Phool
  • 18. Favourite Sasur : Sanjeev Seth from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain
  • 19. Favourite Bahu : Ragini Khanna from Sasural Genda Phool
  • 20. Favourite Pati : Karan Mehra from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain
  • 21 : Favourite Patni : Pooja Gor from Pratigya
  • 22. Hottest Jodi : Hina Khan and Karan Mehra from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain
  • Hrithik Roshan was awarded Vishisht Naya Sadasya
  • Saathiya Parivaar and Sasural Genda Phool were awarded Vishesh Samman Awards

Sarita Joshi, who plays Nivedita’s loving Dadi in Chand Chhupa Badal Mein, won the Favourite Buzurg award while the sweet Laboni (Supriya Shukla), of Tere Liye won the well deserved Favourite Maa award. Krishna’s charming and stylish dad, Sajjan Singh (Anupam Shyam) from Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya bagged Favourite Pita award.

The youngsters of the parivaar weren’t far behind. The cousins of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Gopi (Jiaa Manek) and Rashi (Rucha Harbans) were both chosen ones for Favourite Naya Sadasya female while Gopi, who is a sister everyone wants to have, also won the Favourite Behen award. Gopi says, “It feels great to be recognized for my work in my very first STAR Parivaar Awards. I am very happy to win two awards.”
As for Favourite Naya Sadasya Male, it was no surprise when Aditya’s (Raquesh Vashisht) name from Maryaada..Lekin Kab Tak was announced. The charming Aditya wowed the audience with his pure love for Priya (Riddhi Dogra). An excited Aditya exclaims, “I am so happy that I have received my first ever award at SPA. It is even more special because the character Aditya is very close to my heart. Actually, the whole show is special because I met the love of my life Riddhi during this show. I want to thank everyone for their love and support.”

Favourite Devar and Devrani went to Jigar (Vishal Singh) of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya and Nivedita (Neha Sargam) of Chand Chhupa Badal Mein respectively. Nivedita was actually surprised to win this award as she said on stage. The cute Rajni bhabhi (Bhairavi Raichura) of Sasural Genda Phool was chosen as Favourite Jethani. She says, “Unfortunately, I could not be present at the award ceremony but want to thank everyone who loved me as Rajni and voted for me.”

Akshara (Hina Khan), the loving Bhabhi to Rashmi and Nandini in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai won Favourite Bhabhi award. She was cheerful and happy to receive the honour.

The ideal children from the parivaar, Ishaan (Jay Soni) from Sasural Genda Phool and Pratigya (Pooja Gor) from Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya won Favourite Beta and Beti award respectively. Ishaan claims, “It’s great to be chosen as Favourite Beta because Ishaan is really an ideal son that every parent wishes to have. Thanks to the audiences who voted for me.” Pratigya’s brother Adarsh truly proved to be the adarsh bhai and walked away with the Favourite Bhai award.
The parivaar also has members who turned into style icons. Their fans love following the trends set by them. It was Krishna (Arhaan Bahl) and Akshara who were chosen as the Stylish Sadasyas which was totally deserving.

The scary Brahmanand (Vishwajeet) of Maryaada..Lekin Kab Tak, who ruined the lives of many women including his daughter-in-law Priya, was the Favourite Dushman of the parivaar. Brahmanand states, “I am glad I got an award from India’s leading channel. The credit goes to the Maryaada..Lekin Kab Rak team, who gave me the opportunity to play this character.”

Favourite Bahu went to the childish but sweet Suhana (Ragini Khanna) of Sasural Genda Phool. The Favourite Saas award was shared by the strict Kokila (Rupal Patel) of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya and sweet Badi Maa (Supriya Pilgaonkar) of Sasural Genda Phool. Favourite Sasur was bagged by Vishambarnath (Sanjeev Seth) of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

It was again quite expected that Akshara’s devoted husband Naitik (Karan Mehra) win the Favourite Pati – which he did, while Pratigya (Pooja Gor) won Favourite Patni. Naitik and his better half Akshara also picked up the Hottest Jodi award. Naitik announces, “Yes we got the hottest Jodi award and I want to thank all our fans who have voted for us. Thanks also to STAR Plus for this honour.”

The Saath Nibhaana Saathiya and Sasural Genda Phool Parivaar shared the Vishesh Samman awards for being the most loved families on the channel.

Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan, the special guest on the show, who will also be entering STAR Parivaar soon as the judge of the dance reality show – Just Dance,was presented with the Vishisht Naya Sadasya award.

These were the most loved members of the parivaar this year, continue to be part of their lives by watching your favourite shows on STAR Plus.

Tags
2011, awards, star parivaar awards, star plus, tvstars, winners

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->