Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Zubin Dutt enters as Keshav Pandit's right hand..

Views: 1632  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-20-2010, 02:01 PM

Default Zubin Dutt enters as Keshav Pandit's right hand..

New face, Zubin Dutt will play a pivotal role in Balaji Telefilms and Zee TVs’ weekend thriller, Keshav Pandit..

Ekta Kapoor
's latest novel adaptation on Zee TV under the aegis Keshav Pandit with Sarwar Ahuja playing the lead role, has hit the television screens last weekend and seems to have captured a fairly good audience response.

The second episode which will be aired this Saturday is equally promising, and will lay a foundation to Keshav's fight for the needy. And this will mark the entry of the second lead of the show, Zubin Dutt.

A little birdie informed us that, "As the serial is tagged to be an episodic, this weekend's chapter would unveil yet another law pursuit of a bank driver who gets convicted for a crime he hasn't committed, and Keshav Pandit helps him get justice. The role is to be enacted by Zubin Dutt who can be tagged as the second lead of the show."

The guy who gets saved by Keshav Pandit goes on to join Keshav in his fight for truth.

When contacted, Zubin Dutt confirmed the news saying, "Yes I'm part of the serial and my character name is Mangal. My character is strong and serious, at the same time very comical. It serves as a cool breeze to the audience during intense scenes. My role could be regarded as a right hand to Keshav Pandit."

Zubin who had earlier done an episode in Koi Aane Ko Hai and certain television advertisements explains his occurrence with the show. "As per the character requirement I had to put on some weight and grow my hair; also had to work a lot to get a hold on the Allahabad accent. The experience has been amazing and quite challenging."

We wish Zubin Dutt all the luck!

Tags
keshav pandit

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->