Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Loha Singh wants Ratna to marry minister's son: she has other plans

Views: 1546  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-17-2010, 05:44 PM

Default Loha Singh wants Ratna to marry minister's son: she has other plans

Ratna (Ankita Sharma), arbitrator Loha Singh's daughter will have a tough road ahead as she just might have to sacrifice her love since Singh would want her to get married to the boy of his choice. A new family will enter Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo. They will be keen on making an alliance with Loha Singh's family. The new family will star Rajesh B Asthana along with Jaya Devi and Shakti Arora. Their entry is expected to air in tonight's episode.

A source informs, "The new family will comprise of a minister played by Ragesh B Asthana, his wife played by Jaya Devi, who was also seen in Kasautii Zindagi Kay and Shakti Arora, who will play Ratna's suitor.
She will be in a dilemma as she will have to make a choice between her love and the man, Loha Singh has chosen for her. The patriarch wants her to marry Mukul (Shakti), as it will benefit him in the long run. He will force her to get married but the girl who is already in love with Chandan will refuse to marry saying she wants to study. Singh doesn't have a clue about her daughter's love for Chandan and it is in the upcoming track the truth will be revealed. Ratna will finally get married to Chandan as per the current plans but it's still time for that."

When contacted, Abhishek Rawat said, "Yes, there is this new family which my father wants Ratna to marry into. I am against the idea of marrying off Ratna as I want her to study and she too wants to do the same. I put forth a condition to the minister's family that we will get her married only if they allow her to study after marriage and they agree to that. As for Chandan's track, I am not aware of it."

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->