Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Plus TV Show - Maayke Se Bandhi Dor Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Story

Views: 7773  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-09-2011, 08:01 PM

Shweta Munshi aka Avni of Star Plus' Maayke se bandhi...Dor is in a relationship...

The buzz is that Shweta Munshi aka Avni of Star Plus' Maayke se bandhi...Dor has found the love of her life.

A source says, "Shweta Munshi is dating a guy from Pune. He is not from the industry and is a businessman. Both of them have been in a relation since long, but Shweta didn't want her personal life to be the talk of the town."

We contacted Shweta and she confirmed saying, "Yes, there is someone special in my life, but I do not want to talk about it much because I would like to keep my personal relationships as personal itself."

When asked about wedding bells, she states, "Right now I am focusing on my career and I have not thought about marriage." Seems like Avni and Shweta have found their match both in reel life and real life as well.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-15-2011, 01:14 PM

After the cut to cut shoot, Shweta Munshi faints on the sets of Star Plus' Maayke se bandhi...Dor

The cut to cut schedule with no breaks and proper food definitely puts one to ill health in this hot summer. And today it is a common scene where the actors gets exhausted and go unconscious on the sets.

Something similar happened on the sets of Star Plus' Maayke se bandhi...Dor when Shweta Munshi, the protagonist, fainted after the continuous shoot. had already reported that the working atmosphere is not so pleasant on the sets as the schedule is very disorganized.

A source says, "The schedule was already disorganized and it so happened that Shweta fainted on the sets due to the hectic schedule. But she continued the shoot as today the Maha Episode for scheduled to telecast."

We contacted Shweta and she said, "Yes, I fainted on the sets last night because of non-stop work in heat and exertion. We were actually shooting for 20 hours and my body gave up after the stress. But since today is the telecast of Maha Episode, I had to continue the shoot."

Guess the Production team needs to take better care of the cast and crew and give them proper break for relaxation.

Tags
maayke se bandhi dor, Maayke Se Bandhi Dor Articles, Maayke Se Bandhi Dor Awards, Maayke Se Bandhi Dor Forum, Maayke Se Bandhi Dor Future Story, Maayke Se Bandhi Dor Gallary, Maayke Se Bandhi Dor IndiaForum, Maayke Se Bandhi Dor Interview, Maayke Se Bandhi Dor Latest Update, Maayke Se Bandhi Dor New Star Cast, Maayke Se Bandhi Dor Photos, Maayke Se Bandhi Dor Pictures, Maayke Se Bandhi Dor Shocking News, Maayke Se Bandhi Dor Social Media updates, Maayke Se Bandhi Dor Spoiler, Maayke Se Bandhi Dor Star Cast, Maayke Se Bandhi Dor Stars, Maayke Se Bandhi Dor Story, Maayke Se Bandhi Dor Story sofar, Maayke Se Bandhi Dor Today Episode, Maayke Se Bandhi Dor Tomorrow Spoiler, Maayke Se Bandhi Dor Videos, Maayke Se Bandhi Dor Written update, Maayke Se Bandhi Dor Yesterday Episode, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->