Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos: SAB TV's - Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo

Views: 16806  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-24-2011, 10:03 AM

Ami Trivedi who is seen in SAB TV's Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo talks of life after marriage....

Ami Trivedi got married to her boyfriend after years of dating on December 10th, 2009.

Says Ami, "We have been dating for the past four years. My husband Neeraj Sanghai is not from the industry. We met thro' a common friend during the days when I was shooting for Kittu Sab Jaanti Hai. It was not love at first sight for me, but I cannot comment about how it was for him (smiles). I took a lot of time and gradually developed a feeling for him".

Ami Trivedi is presently seen playing a loud character in SAB TV's Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo.

Talking about life after marriage, Ami quips, "Frankly speaking, we have not had much time to give each other after marriage, as we both got busy with our work. His family is completely new to me, and the atmosphere is also different. Nobody in my in-laws side is from the industry, and I feel lucky that they have accepted me. They now watch me on TV, and they love my performance in the SAB show".

Ami who is a pretty reserved girl by nature is excited to play a bubbly and full-of-life character in the SAB show. "I am doing something like this for the first time. Now that Apoorva and Aarti are married, the family of Apoorva will get more focus".

We wish Ami all the luck for her reel as well as real life…
Old 04-24-2011, 10:03 AM

Mugdha Chapekar who attempts comedy for the first time with SAB TV's Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo talks about her on screen marriage, and on her costars...

Mugdha Chapekar becomes a bride on screen for the second time for SAB TV's show, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo.

Talking about the bridal experience, Mugdha tells us, "Shooting for weddings is hectic, at the same time joyous. For my COLORS show Mere Ghar Aayi Ek Nanhi Pari I had worn the bridal attire for 15 long days. Bur for this show, I am needed to dress up only for five days. I am more excited to shoot for my wedding this time, because I have never seen a Gujarati wedding. My attire weighs nearly 20 kg and it takes about two hours to pin up".

Mugdha is trying out comedy for the first time, with the SAB show. "After Nanhi Pari, I had decided to take a break, but when I was approached for this role, I could not refuse. It is a honor for me to work with senior actors like Apara Mehta ji and Tiku Talsania ji", states the actress.

On her track post marriage to Apoorva (Sumeet Raghavan) in the show, she quips, "Oh, its going to be colorful. This is a comedy show, and obviously we will have a pleasant and enjoyable journey".

Elaborating on the caliber of co-actors she has worked with, Mugdha avers, "I shared a great rapport with Rajat Tokas. We won the Best Jodi Award as Prithviraj and Sanyogita. We were again together in Dharam Veer, and if we get another good role together, I think we will take it. I have been lucky to have worked with good actors like Rajat, Karan Wahi (Nanhi Pari) and Sumeet Raghavan".

The entire unit of Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo is like a family to Mugdha. "Every moment on the sets is fun, and is the best. We crack a lot of jokes while working, and this makes matters so easy".

She aims to learn more by being part of the Marathi theatre. "Most of my co-actors in this show have a theatre background. I am also looking forward to such an opportunity. I started my career thro' singing, and landed up in acting. I had done 8-9 Marathi shows as a kid, and would love to be part of it again", she signs off.
Old 04-24-2011, 10:05 AM

SAB celebrates Makar Sankranti in style...

It’s Makar Sankranti at its best as SAB family celebrated the auspicious day together.

Task cut out for Smriti and Kavita, as they make laddoos..

The newly weds, Apoorva (Sumeet Raghavan) and Aarti (Mugdha Chapekar) have a jolly time flying the kite..

The two V's - Vishal Kotian and Varun Badola get into action..

Muskaan, Apara and Mugdha making til ke laddoos..

'So I do the same', says Apara

Well, Smriti goes innovative as she hides herself from the sun...

Shailesh Lodha aka Taarak Mehta gets ready...

Muskaan Mehani gets into the act..

Baba Sehgal flying the kite..
Old 04-24-2011, 10:05 AM

Swapnil Joshi will re-appear on SAB show Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo due to popular demand…

Swapnil Joshi, initially slated to play a cameo now returns to due to popular demand on SAB and Optimystix show Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo.

According to our source, "Swapnil entered the show in a cameo role. His was a brief role, however it was a very important one. When Apoorva (Sumeet Raghavan) desperately seeks for a surrogate family in order to marry his love Arti (Mugdha Chapekar) by fulfilling her father's one primary condition (that the groom have a family) its Bhavesh (Swapnil Joshi), the Casting Director who comes to the rescue."

The source adds, "Bhavesh may have done a sad job by bringing in people who make for a very bad family. But nevertheless if not for him Apoorva would not have found a surrogate family. He got in actors on a contract basis to act as Apoorva's family. And in the story, the contract is about to end. So it could be that Bhavesh gets back in the main picture to renew the actors' contracts."

However, the source is quick to add, " Having said this, the exact track of Bhavesh Bhavsar's return is yet not finalized. But it is confirmed that Swapnil's character will be back for yet another cameo as the production team and channel got a very good response for it".

We tried contacting Swapnil but he remained unavailable for comments.

We really do not know what Bhavesh's next plan of action will be, but one thing that is sure is that we will see some hell of a comedy happening in the house, as Apoorva just cannot afford to leave his fake family away.

Hope Swapnil's return will add more to the laughter generated by the show!
Old 04-24-2011, 10:06 AM

Apara Mehta is doubly surprised, thanks to her real and reel life role as mommy!

When it comes to moms we go all out and please them!! On the occasion of Mother's Day, star cast of Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo decide to help out Khushali Jariwala, Apara' Mehta's daughter in doing something special for her mother on the set.

A day prior to the D day, Khushali Jariwala met the star cast Sumit Raghavan, Sukesh Anand and Manoj Goel who plays Apara's sons to plan the surprise. All excited, Apara's co-stars suggested that Khushali should give her mother a surprise on the sets.

It was just another regular shoot day on the set on Mother's Day, but after a while in between takes Apara noticed a familiar face waving at her from the other side of the room. A while later, she was ecstatic to see her daughter Khushali on the set to wish her "Happy Mother's Day". Khushali also got with her Apara's favorite bouquet of flowers. And yet another surprise awaited Apara as her co-stars and reel life sons Sumit, Sukesh and Manoj arranged a yummy cake for her which she happily relished with her whole family.

"Am so touched by this gesture, I never expected that my daughter Khushali will come for the shoot and actually see me play a reel life mother. I feel so special. I thank my co-stars and the team for making this big surprise possible on the set on the occasion of Mother's Day", says Apara Mehta aka Damini Devi Diwan.

Now, readers lets gear up to do something special for our mothers too!!

Tags
sab tv, sajan re jhoot mat bolo, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo 2, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo 2020, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo 2021, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo 2022, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo All Comedy Sceens, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo ALL Episodes, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo ALL Seasons, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo First Episode, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo Last Episode, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo Latest Update, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo News, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo Star Cast, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo Story, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo Where to watch

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->