Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Shaleen Bhanot feels fortunate enough to be the part of Azaadi Live

Views: 1600  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-12-2010, 04:28 PM
Award Winner

Default Shaleen Bhanot feels fortunate enough to be the part of Azaadi Live

Television actor Shaleen Bhanot, the winner of Nach Baliye 4 feels fortunate that he has the opportunity of performing with his friend Ashita Dhavan.

We spoke to Shaleen during the Azaadi Live rehearsals, “Yes,I am back on STAR Plus, but for some good cause as I will be performing on the eve of 63rd Independence Day. I will be performing on our festivals like here I am doing bhangra and which I know from my wife Daljit ,then I am playing Holi with one of my industry friend Ashita Dhavan.”
What all about Azaadi Live? “All the actors from the STAR Plus have come to celebrate our freedom but at same time to remember our freedom fighters who selflessly devoted their life for our future. I am happy that feels great to be hear perform not only for STAR Plus also the producer of show Mohd. Moorani is dear friend of mine and so he asked me and I said yes.”
So don’t forget to watch Shaleen Bhanot dancing on tunes of Holi and Bhangra this Sunday at 12 noon only on STAR Plus.

Tags
azaadi live, shaleen bhanot

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->