Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Gurmeet and Debina go horsing around…

Views: 3478  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-03-2009, 06:11 PM

Default Gurmeet and Debina go horsing around…

Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee earlier seen in NDTV Imagine's Ramayan and presently in Pati Patni aur Woh are learning horse-riding. But the thing is Gurmeet is having a tough time learning it while Debina's well-behaved mare has her learning horse-riding the easy way…

Gurmeet grumbles, "My horse Stalin has a mind of his own. The first few days of training, the horse was well-behaved, probably because the trainer was there along with me. But once the trainer gave me the reins to control he just went for a mad dash. Guess where he landed up taking me? At the creek near four bungalows! As a result I now have sc****d fingers and knuckles. But I still haven't given up trying to control the horse (laughs)."

But Debina, on other hand, is happy because her mare Krrish is a gentle lady who listens to all the commands and prefers to only trot stylishly. Laughs Debina, "Initially I used to be so very scared. Guru (aka Gurpreet) would coax me into trying and I would keep screaming 'bhagwaan ke liye mujhe niche utar do' (for God's sake get me down). But now I can ride my horse! I think soon I will be an expert. I just hope when I'm proudly displaying my horse-riding s****s Guru doesn't keep struggling to get his horse out without his stable boy."

Even in Pati, Patni aur Woh, Debina was very happy to have a dog at home. "In reality, I have always been scared of animals but somehow keeping a dog was a beautiful experience. It changed my perception," she smiles.

Gurmeet and Debina are learning horse riding from Abbas Mastan's action Director Moses. Both have already mastered kick boxing, dancing and aerobics.