Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Health and Food Forum

10 Tips for Healthy Skin

Views: 5555  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 09-07-2010, 05:57 AM

Taking proper rest that includes 6 to 8 hours of undisturbed sleep daily is the best way to rejuvenate the skin. This also prevents dark circles, which are most often caused by lack of sleep.

Some ingredients and fragrances in skin care products could contain allergens that could affect people and cause allergic reactions like pimples, rashes etc. So, it's better to use them with caution.

Do not scrub and wash your face too hard. Doing this removes the required oils that the skin needs to regenerate. While washing, wash lightly and in circular motion. This helps to keep the blood flow in your skin and does not allow the essential oils to escape.

Applying moisturizer after a warm face wash or a warm shower helps restore the oils that our skin. This helps to keep the skin hydrated.
Old 09-07-2010, 05:58 AM

A good lifestyle comprising of a healthy diet, regular exercise and adequate sleep can help you have the kind of healthy and glowing skin you had always dreamt of.

Tags
How can I clear my glowing skin, How can I get beautiful skin in a week, How can I get healthy skin naturally, How can I glow my face in 2 days, How can I glow my face in 3 days, How can I improve my skin Colour, How can I improve my skin in 7 days, How can I look beautiful everyday, How can I make my face skin healthy, top 10, What are 7 common skin problems, What are signs of unhealthy skin, What are the 10 best ways to take care of your skin, What are the 4 signs of healthy skin, What are the 5 basic of skin-care, What can I drink to clear my skin, What causes unhealthy skin, What food is good for skin, What is the secret to glowing skin

Latest Health Tips in Health and Food Forum