Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > General Discussion

Happy Promise Day : Best Quotes, SMS, Facebook Status & WhatsApp Messages to send

Views: 2489  
Old 02-09-2018, 04:06 PM

Default Happy Promise Day : Best Quotes, SMS, Facebook Status & WhatsApp Messages to send

Happy Promise Day: Best Quotes, SMS, Facebook Status & WhatsApp Messages to send Happy Promise Day greetings to Your Valentine

Best Promise Day Wishes and Messages to Send to Your Dear Ones

Best Wishes, SMS, WhatsApp Forwards And Facebook Messages to Send Your Valentine

Best Wishes, SMS, WhatsApp Forwards And Facebook Messages to Send Your Valentine

Every year, February 11 is celebrated as Promise Day. Love is such a broad term that just one day, Valentines Day, is not enough to celebrate it. Along with love, people also celebrate various other days, which include rose day, propose day, chocolate day, teddy day, promise day, hug day, kiss day, and then finally Valentine’s Day. The celebration of these days begins a week before Valentine’s Day, starting with Rose Day on February 7. Each day has a unique purpose and way of celebration. Flowers, gifts and chocolates are exchanged and couples make an effort to let their partner know how special they are. And one of the best ways to let them know this is through promises.

Promises are a reflection of the deep trust shared by loved ones. On this day, couples make promises to each other which strengthen their bond further. Besides promising a future together, couples also exchange adorable gifts and shower their partner with love and affection. Promise Day is dedicated to reaffirming all the responsibilities and commitments that come with loving someone. And not just couples, but friends, family and relatives too can celebrate this day. It is all about genuinely promising someone something, and then keeping it forever. These promises can be filmy, over-the-top dramatic, or simple and sweet, whichever way one likes it. Here are a few promises that you could send to your dear ones on WhatsApp, Facebook messages and SMS to make the day special for them.

Best Promise Day messages to send to your loved ones:

With Every Beat Of My Heart… I Will Love You More And More, After Years Of Togetherness… This Is My Solemn Vow For You, My Love! Happy Promise Day

Best Wishes, SMS, WhatsApp Forwards And Facebook Messages to Send Your ValentinePromise Me We Are True Friends, I Am Lamp, You Are Light, I Am Coke, You Are Sprite, I Am Rain, You Are Badal, I Am Normal, You Are Pagal!!! Happy Promise Day

True Love Always Demands True Promises, And Promises If Fulfilled Then Life Becomes Like Heaven. I Will Always Fulfil The Promise I Made To You My Love. I Promise. Happy Promise Day

Best Wishes, SMS, WhatsApp Forwards And Facebook Messages to Send Your ValentineLove Is The Happiness Of Today, And Promise Of Tomorrow, So This Warm Note Comes To You, To Say That Live Life With A Heart Full Of Love. Happy Promise Day

Love Is A Promise That Can Last Forever. Happy Promise Day

Best Wishes, SMS, WhatsApp Forwards And Facebook Messages to Send Your ValentineSpeaking Without Egos, Loving Without Intentions, Caring Without Expectations, I Promise You That You Will Be Mine Always. Happy Promise Day

Promises Are The Guarantees Of The True Relation Promises Are Similar To Crying Infants In A Theater They Ought To Be Done Without A Moment’s Delay. Happy Promise Day

Genuine Promises Are The Key To Success And Success Is Brimming With Promise Till One Gets It And Then It Appears Like A Home From Which The Winged Creature Has Flown. Happy Promise Day

I Must Have Been Born Under A Lucky Star, To Find A Friend As Nice As You Are. I Will Follow The Rainbow To The End, If
You Promise To Remain My Friend !!! Happy Promise Day
Valentines Day and Valentines Week are celebrated with great enthusiasm across the world. ‘Love’, of course, should be celebrated all through the year. But it is great to dedicate an entire week to celebrate it. Brands come out with various offers and schemes for couples while social media is abuzz with tips on how to woo, what to say, where to go and what to gift your valentine. And, if all this is not your cup of tea, then there is always the ‘Anti-Valentines Day‘ list that you could check out! We wish our readers a very Happy Valentines Day and Happy Promise Day. We hope this Promise Day brings great joy to your lives.

Topics:Happy Promise DayHappy Promise Day 2018Happy Promise Day 2018 WisheslovePromise DayPromisesValentines Day

Latest News in General Discussion