Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

All Questions of "Sach ka Saamna" (All Participants questions as on date)

Views: 86726  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-20-2009, 02:09 PM

Default Roopa Ganguly September 18 - Sach Ka Saamna Questions [Episode 48]

Roopa Ganguly September 18 - Sach Ka Saamna Questions [Episode 48]

Roopa Ganguly, famous Draupadi in the hit Television series Mahabharat faced the truth in episode 48th on September 18th in Sach Ka Saamna. She is an actress in the Bengali language film industry of India. She became popular after playing Draupadi. She was married to Dhruba Mukherjee(Mechanical Engineer) for 16 years, but they are separated now. They have a son named Aakash. She now lives with her 31 year old boy friend (Diveyndu)in her Mumbai flat who is also a bengali singer.

She is accompanied by her mother, elder sister, cousin sister Shona, and friend Surendra Pal.

LEVEL 1 (For Rs 1,00,000)

Sach Ka Saamna:
Does it bother you that you are only remembered as Draupadi?
Roopa Ganguly: YES
Polygraph Test: TRUE

Sach Ka Saamna: Do you truly believe you could have been a successful Bollywood actor?
Roopa Ganguly: NO

Sach Ka Saamna: Did you feel abandoned your mother sent you to a boarding school?
Roopa Ganguly:YES

Sach Ka Saamna: Do you use your age and experience to boss over your boyfriend Dibyendu?

Sach Ka Saamna: Do you only get attracted to those men who do not treat you like a celebrity?

Sach Ka Saamna: Have you ever been promised a role in exchange for ***ual favours?

She crossed level 1 and won Rs 1,00,000.

LEVEL 2 (For Rs 5,00,000)

Sach Ka Saamna:
Have you ever had an affair with a co-actor while working on the TV show based on a mythological Indian epic?

Sach Ka Saamna: Does it bother you that your mother does not approve of your lifestyle?

Sach Ka Saamna: Do you believe you have been a responsible daughter?

Sach Ka Saamna: Do you regret trying to commit suicide?

Sach Ka Saamna: Do you feel guilty for not accepting Dibyendu's proposal of marriage?

She won Rs 5,00,000 and decided to play further.

LEVEL 3 (For Rs 10,00,000)

Sach Ka Saamna:
Do you regret giving up your acting career twice, for the sake of your marriage?

Sach Ka Saamna: While you were married, did you have an extra-marital affair?

Sach Ka Saamna: Did you stay in your marriage only for the sake of your son?
Roopa Ganguly: NO

Sach Ka Saamna: Do you live in fear that your ex-husband might stop you from meeting your son?

Roopa Ganguly won Rs 10,00,000 as she crossed level 3. She decided to continue.

LEVEL 4 (Rs 25,00,000)

Sach Ka Saamna:
Are you still in love with your ex-husband?

Sach Ka Saamna: Are you a lonely person?

Sach Ka Saamna: Do you truly love your boyfriend Dibyendu?

Polygraph Test: False

She lost the game. But she said its her truth, and definition of love is different at the age of 42. She went back home with Rs 10,00,000.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-20-2009, 02:10 PM

Roopa Ganguly on Sach Ka Saamna

The 50-episode show Sach ka Saamna that threw up a lot of controversies and dazed all with its boldness is finally coming to an end. But not without a surprise. In the last episode of this reality show, none other than actress Roopa Ganguly will be seen on the hot seat. So what made Roopa take a decision to appear on the show? “I was in two minds after watching the first two episodes. But later, I realised it isn’t just about digging the past. It influences the human mind. Even if truth can be humiliating and sad, I knew I could justify my answers,” Roopa said.

However, she’s disappointed that she couldn’t reveal as many secrets as she would have loved to about herself. She said, “Post Mahabharat my experience was shocking. I got the biggest jolt of my life. Thankfully, I wasn’t too ambitious to have stooped to levels wherein ***ual favours alone could have got me success. In all these 24 years of my career, I haven’t asked anyone for work.”

When asked about her bond with Diveyendu, a 30 - year- old Bengali singer, Roopa said, “He was the one who got me back to Mumbai. He asked me to work again so that people remember me for my hard work,” she said.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:51 PM

Sach Ka Saamna Season 1: Full Details + All Questions + Participants CLICK HERE

Tags
reality show, sach ka saamna, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->