Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast, Story: Sahara One's Ganga Kii Dheej

Views: 6188  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-05-2011, 06:07 PM

Default Ganga Kii Dheej sees two new entries..

Fahad Ali and Sameer Ahluwalia will be entering Sahara One's Ganga Kii Dheej as Pishi Maa's sons..

Pishi Maa's (Meenakshi Verma) entry in Sahara One's Ganga Kii Dheej has already created problems for Agantuk (Mohit Raina) and Pakhi (Leena Jhumani). To add to their miseries, Pishi Maa's two sons will be introduced in tonight's episode.

Fahad Ali who was earlier seen in COLORS' Bairi Piya and actor and Producer Shabbir Ahluwalia's brother, Sameer Ahluwalia will be essaying the role of Bhaskar and Polash respectively.

Our source states, "Polash is elder to Bhaskar; both are spoilt brats who are city bred, and have notorious characters. Thy have come down to Kaliganj to stay with their mother for few days. Polash is a little slow in the mind but has a moral side to him, and is always cautious. Bhaskar is the more outgoing type and is mischievous by nature. He is the schemer among the two of them, and manages to come up with innovative ideas to make Polash execute them. Bhaskar always puts Polash in trouble because of his ideas".

When contacted, Sameer Ahluvalia who is debuting on TV with this show said, "Yes, this is my debut in television. I have always been looking for a promising role, but never thought that I will be doing Shabbir's show. I loved the character of Polash; he is a guy who loves his brother a lot and falls into trouble for him".

Fahad Ali on his part said, "I play a very cute, fun loving character, a Casanova type".

We hear that there will be some major drama in the Holi sequence organized in the Haveli, when Bhaskar and Polash try to molest Kuku aka Preeti, who is Pakhi's friend.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-05-2011, 06:08 PM

Default Saurabh Pandey exits Ganga Kii Dheej..

Saurabh Pandey who essayed the lead role of Shivam in Sahara One's Ganga Kii Dheej has decided to quit the show...

Saurabh Pandey who essayed the role of Shivam, the loyal lover of Pakhi (Leena Jumani) in Sahara One's Ganga Kii Dheej will no more be part of the show!!

As per our source, "Saurabh who was casted in the show as the main lead has left the show after getting the consent of the production house and channel. During the launch, he was promised that his character will be one of the main leads but with time, the pairing of Agantuk (Mohit Raina) and Pakhi got more preference. With Shivam's character being sidelined, there was nothing interesting happening and thus Saurabh preferred to exit from Ganga Kii Dheej".

We hear that Shivam's track will end with him sacrificing his love; he will be shown returning to Kolkata.

When contacted, Saurabh confirmed this news, "Yes, it is true that I am not part of Ganga Kii Dheej anymore. It was a mutual decision taken between me and the production house. My character was sidelined and there was nothing much to do".
Old 04-05-2011, 06:09 PM

Default Shalini Sahuta to enter Ganga Kii Dheej...

Shalini Sahuta will enter the Sahara One show as Agantuk's college friend...

Shalini Sahuta who was seen essaying the role of Mohini in Zee TV's Naagin will be entering Sahara One's Ganga Kii Dheej. She will play the character of Anjali who happens to be Agantuk's (Mohit Raina) college friend. Along with her, new face Tina will also enter the show as Leena.

As per the ongoing track, Agantuk has had a fall from the cliff and has been brought to Mumbai for treatment. This is where the family will meet Anjali accidentally.

As per our source, "Anjali and Agantuk were best of friends when they studied together in the same Univeristy of Canada where he was studying Management and she was doing her Journalism course. She is now employed with a leading news channel in Mumbai. Leena is working as the intern under her".

When contacted, Shalini Sahuta confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I am playing Anjali who is very responsible, helpful, lively and a humble person. She is passionate about her work and wants to achieve something big in life. There is also an emotional side of hers which she chooses to keep to herself".

Anjali and Leena will come down to Kaliganj to do research on the Pratha Ganga Kii Dheej; Leena will eventually have a love track with Polly.

Tags
ganga kii dheej, sahara one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->