Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

'Listen to your heart' – Archana Taide

Views: 2921  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-26-2009, 12:29 PM
Award Winner

Default 'Listen to your heart' – Archana Taide

Archana Taide aka Suhani of Colors and Rajan Shahi’s Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swarg takes the Tellybuzz Quick Grills this week…

The latest advertisements that you like: It's this advertisement for a bank featuring a boy and an elephant that says some relationships last forever.

Anything you like to collect: I'm a big movie buff and just a few years back it occurred to me why not start collecting movie tickets. So I have movie tickets right from the year 2000 to the present date.

You like watching movies belonging to which genre?: Any genre. I just love movies!

One invention you're waiting for:
A medicine or a syrup that would help people stop thinking negatively.

Do you believe in telepathy?: Yes, I do believe in telepathy because I have experienced it a lot of times with my best friend Manmeet.

Any strange request from fans: When I was at a mall, a female fan came up to me and requested me not to marry Arjun (Nikhiil Chaddha in COLORS' Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swarg). She started explaining things to me as if I'm truly naive and have no clue about the storyline. She was like- Arjun drinks, he's a womanizer. You actually love Shubh. Please watch so and so episode you will know that your true love is Shubh (laughs).

When do you think the world is going to end?: Well, I personally don't believe in dates like 2012 and all. According to me, when you are dead your world ends.

Your favorite small car: It's my own car, Zen Estilo.

Any bad habit of yours that you want to get rid of: Yes, I want to stop trusting people so easily.

Your favorite sports personality:
Chris Jericho because I'm into wrestling matches. I also like Sachin Tendulkar.

You do NOT like to spend on things like: Any fizool kharch(useless expenditure) . Like when I know I can get the same T-shirt from a stall I won't buy it from a branded store. Just for the brand's sake they charge exorbitantly. Anything of which I have no immediate need I don't buy.

Have you encountered any near-death situations?: Yes, when I was walking my dog, my attention got attracted to a street dog who had just delivered beautiful puppies. So I was admiring them and did not notice a trench on the way. I fell into it but thankfully got saved.

You like to be neutral or opinionated…generally: I generally like to be a neutral person. Only I feel very strongly about something do I speak up.

Section of a newspaper do you like to read: Crime section because I have dabbled in crime reporting after completing my journalism.

Be honest and tell us one advice that you preach but don't follow: Listen to your heart (smiles).

Tags
archana taide, colors, interview, suhani

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->