Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Feeling Positive: Satyajeet Sharma

Views: 2109  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-24-2009, 04:51 PM
Sr.Member

Default Feeling Positive: Satyajeet Sharma

Satyajeet Sharma who plays Vasant in Balika Vadhu is happy about the gradual change in his character in the show. The actor says he is happy to have an opportunity that will allow him to show to different shades.

“Vasant was never negative. But now he has come to a place where he is showing concern for his wife and other people around him. It is like an added attraction to the character. Like earlier people used to get angry with me in the show but now this new track is giving drive to the character,” states Satyajeet.

“There is this continuous mystery involved around the character as what is his next step going to be… And as an actor I am also excited with it. I go scene by scene and never bother about the track ahead. But let me tell you something that it is fun to show different shades…sometimes even in one scene I have to switch on from one shade to the other and it is challenging too,” he adds.

Satyajeet who has been getting compliments for his current image says, “I do get calls from my friends and even from people whom I meet generally and all of them end up asking me one question that is when are you turning positive so it is naturally arousing everyone’s interest.”

In addition to Balika Vadhu, Satyajeet is also seen as D.K. Punj in Kitani Mohobbhat Hai.

Tags
balika vadhu, colors

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->