Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Jagya contemplates suicide, but returns home safe..

Views: 1770  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-12-2010, 02:44 AM

Default Jagya contemplates suicide, but returns home safe..

The recent promos of COLORS' Balika Vadhu might point to Jagya committing suicide, but we hear that all is well as far as the young lad goes and he returns home safely..

The current promos of COLORS' Balika Vadhu give an indication to the audience that Jagya (Shashank Vyas) in COLORS' Balika Vadhu will attempt to end his life by jumping into the sea. However, we hear that the guy will come home unscathed.

A little birdie from the set informs, "The promos where Jagya's body is found in the sea by the police are just promos, and nothing as such is going to happen. In reality, Jagya will think of committing suicide, because of the intense trauma that he has gone thro' due to the ragging in college. What exactly happens is that while thinking about this, he meets with a car accident on the road. Fortunately, Jagya gets saved and gets back home".

We also hear that Shashank recently received a round of applause from his production people, director and co-actors for the expressions he portrayed while doing the ragging scene. "Truly speaking the expressions came naturally to me, and I did not have to act, as I never ever got ragged by my seniors in college due to my tall height. They always believed that I was a senior. The chunk which I did for Balika Vadhu was very much close to my real life. But after the track I came to know how one feels when he/she goes thro' this trauma", says Shanshank.

When asked about the suicide track he refused to say anything on it, but suggested to watch the show.

Don't forget to see your Jagya in trauma!