Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

MTV Roadies girls Shambhavi and Anmol - 'We don't mind kissing each other'

Views: 3897  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-21-2008, 02:21 PM
Sr.Member

Default MTV Roadies girls Shambhavi and Anmol - 'We don't mind kissing each other'

The ***y, naughty, *****y and hot MTV Roadies girls Shambhavi and Anmol came online on buzz18.com to chat with their fans. What followed was an explosive interaction with hundreds of girls and boys who simply couldn't get anough of the two. Read on for the excerpts:

poonamdodiya: hi shambhavi n anmol u rock girls ,,,love u,,,so shambhavi ru dating anyone from mtv roadies??

anmol: no none of them r worth it
shambhvi: no...not anyone

poonam dodiya: hey anmol hiii,,,,whats behind ur attitude u rock??????

Anmol:
no attitude at all...it is just the way you look at it

wiz2008: hi shambhavi, first of all, kudos on playing well in the Roadies show last year ! Could you name a few of the film projects you are involved in right now??

shambhvi: ya...I am, you will soon see me on big screen...i cannot disclose any names though.

twinkle: heyzzzz how do u guyz feel after losin roadies n hostin a show on mtv ????????

anmol: it feels gr8 because not many people get an opportunity like this
shambhvi: it is an amazing feeling to host your own show

OINDRI: SO HOW HAS UR LIFE CHANGED AFTER ROADIES

anmol: changed a lot for the better...
shambhvi: ya its a change...have become more confident, personality has changed!

jidanae: hey i really was wondering before roadies and gtalk did you have any boyfriend? and have u both ever been to antartica?

anmol: ya...i am committed.
shambhvi: ya...i am also seeing someone, but i am planning to got to Antarctica with Anmol...y don't u accompany us?
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-21-2008, 02:31 PM
Sr.Member

nilamber: hey anmol why didnt u perform task in rodies ???

Anmol: i tried...i just cudnt understand them...so i didn't perform.

bhavna: hi anmol and shambhavi can u tell me whats ur heigh exactly plz yar both of u
shambhvi: its 5ft 5" the camera makes u look shorter.
anmol: i am 2 ft tall but all good things come in small packages!

dvijayveer: hiii i have met someone online and think im madly in love with her she thinks so too do u think i should stick with my gut feeling?
anmol: ya go ahead with it...do what ur heart says n she'll be urs.
shambhvi: u shud not trust ppl on the net...mayb u like some married woman...who knows?

7500: hii shambhavi and anmol can u tell me the address of ur beauty salons.

shambhvi:....beauty salons r no good just hire a make up artiste and hair dresser

ruby: Hi anmol, boyfriend likes u r figure very much. u r figure is very ***y. He wants my like u rs

Anmol: well...i m just trying to work on it...i'l tell ur bf to start likin urs. Gimme his no!

****ing machine: what was your most memorable moment in roadies 5.0??? and btw u both are too good

shambhvi: when i met with an accident...
anmol: i think the first day in Goa...

ankitak: Hey Shambhavi how was ur experience shooting Jaadu ekbaar?

shambhavi: it was ok it was good...
Old 12-21-2008, 02:32 PM
Sr.Member

sidh91: what makes you both girls,sooo sweet...

Anmol: i am not used to such cute questions
shambhvi: i eat lots of sweets n i share them with anmol also...n if u talk to us we'll b sweet to u also

Arjun Shamra: in g talk do u guys get instructions from mtv to be *****y or are u naturally like that?

anmol: no it is 100% real, no scripts, no rehearsals
shambhvi: it's not fake at all...

Suresh006: HI shambavi I like ur smile, The mole makes you look very ***y. Are you single

shambhavi: i am not single...the mole is god gifted n abt my smile i always be happy...so automatically it will come on my face.

fes: Hi Anmol and Shambhabi,do you watch friends on tv? anmol is like monica and shambhavi is like rachel. Anyway are u a lesbo?
anmol: u mean lesbians????? no v r jus best frnds that is if u understand the word friendship...i like monica i take that as a compliment.
shambhvi: i am so sorry i don't watch frnds but v both r straight n best of friends
avish007: tell us something about ur childhood...

anmol:
i was a very naughty kid but i have sobered down now...am very sweet now
shambhvi: i was a very angry child...i used to shout and scratch

snehal: hey girls who do you think is meaner Raghu or Rajeev?

shambhvi: raghu...
anmol: i dont thnk they r mean it's just that the ppl who come to audition are losers...
Old 12-21-2008, 02:33 PM
Sr.Member

Vineet: hey if u both wer askd to lip kiss each other wuld yu??

anmol n shambhvi: YA!!! V LOUUUUUVEEE EACH OTHER
varsha: hi how u both maintain ue beauty................could u plz give me ur daily routine abt u and also ur diet chat...plz
anmol: we don't really get time to do anything coz v r shooting...v r naturally beautiful
shambhvi: v sont go to parlours...n eat watever v feel like...french fries...coke diet pepsi...but v workout
asmi: hi shambhavi n anmol i wanna ask u 1 q how on earth do u ppl manage to point out bad thingis abt every1 around u n in ur show??????
anmol: there is something good n bad abt everybody...so v jus ignore the good.
shambhvi: v observe ppl...
sid: hey sham .. marry me... A

shambhavi: i am not sham!!!

ishika: hiii anmol and shambhavi i m biggest fan of u and really i like both of urs figur could u plz tell me both of urs vital statistics so dat i can also move ahead in order to acheive it
anmol: i havn't taken my measurements in a long time...sorry
shambhvi: i need a tailor!!!
pksinghkth: heyaa! gils i daily watch urshow mtv gtalk.....its suprb yr.... means dat episode wen u were pulling out da legs f dose who r smelly smelly... really m big fan f urs... ok nw ma ques is: DO U LOVED NIHAL? [SORRY]

shambhvi: its really good...if u watch our show gtalk..keep watching...no no i dont luv nihal...he is jus a frnd.
me: anmol and shambhvi ... u guys r cool...ur accent rocks ...so among da guests who do u think was da best ???
anmol: veer...the standup comedian
ankit_koolguy87: hey anmol...how u doin? u der?

anmol: it was gr8 talking to u guys...thanks for liking us and keep watching gtalk..its not that bad
shambhvi: it was really sweet talking to u guys it was a fun session...keep watching us in gtalk everyday mon-fri 7 pm

Tags
mtv

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->