Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Anu Malik on judging Indian Idol 5

Views: 2838  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-27-2010, 02:27 PM

Have you found anyone whom you can rope in to give playback for one of your forthcoming projects..?

“Each composition is different and you go with the singer you feel will be the best suited. I am always ready to give an opportunity to new talent.”
Old 04-27-2010, 02:28 PM

During the auditions, a girl wanted to kiss you…so what do you have to say about it?

“That’s true. She was a fan and had even tattooed my name on her thigh. Obviously, I didn’t allow her to kiss me but instead I gave her a jaadu ki jhappi..”
Old 04-27-2010, 02:28 PM

Sunidhi Chouhan and you are supposedly fighting on the sets all the time, is it true?

“All I would like to say on this is that judging is not an easy task. One does have disagreements, they are a part and parcel of your work. We haven’t had any fights but there have been differences of opinion...”
Old 04-27-2010, 02:29 PM

Will you be there on the next season of Entertainment ke liye Kuch Bhi Karega?

“At the moment, I am judging Indian Idol 5. You will have to check that with the channel.”

Tags
indian idol 5, judge, sony

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->