Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Surbhi Tiwari of Zee TV’s, Agle Janam fame is being harassed by an anonymous caller…

Views: 1640  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-28-2010, 05:10 PM

Default Surbhi Tiwari of Zee TV’s, Agle Janam fame is being harassed by an anonymous caller…

Surbhi Tiwari of Zee TV’s, Agle Janam fame is being harassed by an anonymous caller…

Surbhi Tiwari who was last seen in Swastik Picture's Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo on Zee Tv has filed a complaint against a person who used to harass her with frequent calls and messages.

When contacted, Surbhi told tellybuzz, "Yes one guy is really harassing me a lot and he informed me that he has my number since last 9 years. He has been sending messages on a regular basis. Initially he used to call me up in the day time I told him that I don't talk to stranger but he still called me up and kept messaging me. So, I have filed an FIR and have even informed him about the same but he is not afraid. Now I'm again going to the Police Station."

Though Surbhi is a strong girl but the recent incident has made her weak.

Tags
agle janam mohe bitiya hi kijo, surbhi tiwari, zee

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->