Go Back   Wiki NewForum > USA / UK International TV shows

USA / UK International TV shows Latest News/Buzz, X Factor 2017-2018, Strictly Come Dancing 2017-2018, I'm A Celebrity 2017-2018, Celebrity Big Brother 2017-2018, I'm A Celebrity 2017-2018, Great British Bake Off 2017-2018, The Celebrity Island 2017-2018, Made In Chelsea 2017-2018, Celebs Go Dating 2017-2018, The Apprentice 2017-2018, The Voice UK 2017-2018, Love Island 2017-2018, Dancing On Ice 2017-2018, Britain's Got Talent 2017-2018, The Only Way Is Essex 2017-2018, Let's Sing And Dance 2017-2018, The Jump 2017-2018, TV Ratings & More

Views: 649 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 09-11-2018, 01:03 PM

Default TOP 10 Reasons why Ryan Thomas is the WINNER - Celebrity Big Brother 2018

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 final results! Ryan Thomas is the WINNER! | Celebrity Big Brother 2018

Who won Celebrity Big Brother 2018?

Ryan Thomas has been crowned the winner of Celebrity Big Brother 2018 in tonight's final results.
It was Ryan who won Celebrity Big Brother 2018 this evening, beating Kirstie Alley in the final vote.
Once again, CBB this year has proved controversial and things kicked off within days of the show starting.
Last month we saw 13 brand new celebrity housemates join the house and they've proved to be some of the maddest yet.
By this evening, just six remained as the series concluded after 25 days.
They were TV psychic Sally Morgan, Hollywood actress Kirstie Alley and Coronation Street actor Ryan Thomas
Joining them were The Only Way Is Es*** star Dan Osborne, Gabby Allen, a Love Islander from Season 3 in 2017, and finally rogue trader Nick Leeson.
First out in the live show was Gabby. She reacted to host Emma Willis: "That was horrible! Thanks to everyone who supported me, I'm glad I made the final. I can't believe it." She was followed by Sally, who told Emma: "I'm very happy with fifth place. Just to be a finalist is beyond my dream."
Finishing fourth was Nick, who said CBB was worse than being locked up in a Singapore jail: "I thought it was going to be a walk in the park but it's not. I've cried more than in that three weeks than I have in the rest of my life."
In third was Dan who said: "I am so happy to be out. Coming out is so scary, that was a better response than I was hoping. I thought I'd be out in the second week."
That left Ryan and Kirstie as the final two, with host Emma announcing Ryan had claimed victory.
Following his exit, Ryan told Emma: "I have no words. No words whatsoever. I am completely overwhelmed."
It was not a shock result, with bookies having tipped Ryan for the title for the past couple of weeks.
Also at the final tonight were evicted housemates, headline grabbing footballer Jermaine Pennant, model Chloe Ayling, comic, Radio and TV presenter Hardeep Singh Kohli, Married At First Sight star Ben Jardine and American reality TV personality Natalie Nunn.
But controversial walker Roxanne Pallett and Rodrigo Alves, who was removed, did not attend.
Tune into Celebrity Big Brother's Bit On The Side with Rylan Clark-Neale at 11:05pm on Channel 5.
Celebrity Big Brother airs on Channel 5. Following the end of CBB, Big Brother 2018 will launch at 9PM on Friday, September 14. The series is tipped to last for around 50 days throughout the autumn.

Sponsored by Revcontent

Ads

New topics in USA / UK International TV shows

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: