Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Main Lead + Star Cast : Sahara One upcoming show Hamari Beti Ra Karegi

Views: 2796  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-01-2010, 05:48 PM

Default Main Lead + Star Cast : Sahara One upcoming show Hamari Beti Ra Karegi

Sahara One upcoming show Hamari Beti Ra Karegi will see Aditi Sajwan of Meera fame playing the lead role.

Aditi Sajwan who was last seen essaying the role of Meera will now play the lead role in Sahara One's new show Hamari Beti Raj Karegi, produced by Edit 2 Productions.

The story is about the eagerness of a middle class family in giving their daughter in marriage to a household where she will get all the happiness. It's a story of a college going girl Anjali who goes through the phase of marriage, and how her life changes post marriage. The backdrop of the show is set in North India. We also hear that the shoot of the show will begin post shradh period.

When contacted, Aditi confirmed the news and said "Yes I was on the lookout for a challenging lead role and I am grateful to Sahara One and Edit 2 for giving me this opportunity. The show is about Anjali's turmoil in life and how she goes about facing it."

When contacted Producer Benafer Kohli said "The show is in its initial stage and we will start talking about it only when all is finalized."

The show is expected to air in a prime time slot.

Tags
aditi sajwan, hamari beti ra karegi, sahara one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->