Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Magicians spook you out

Views: 1489  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-30-2010, 03:06 PM
Award Winner

Default Magicians spook you out

STAR One’s Cadbury Gems India’s Magic Star will have spooky magical acts this weekend. All the six magicians will perform some scary tricks.

To add colour to the show, our judges will also be in a spooky avatar. We take a look at what’s in store this weekend
Amazing David will be an undertaker.

He will perform his trick with two zombies and will produce an apple at the end. “It’s an interesting act and you should check it out,” he said.

Magician Sooraj chooses an audience member and tells the man to speak to a dead relative. “It’s a scary act and was appreciated by everyone,” says Suraj.

Tejas also did something different. He did a voodoo and needle close-up magic. The act was quite risky, but Tejas pulled it off. “Jaggu dada loved my act,” he laughs.

Masked Atul becomes a werewolf. He told us, “I worked hard for the act and I was happy that the audience loved it,” he says.

So to know who will be eliminated this week and whether Harary will be impressed with any act, tune in to STAR One’s Cadbury Gems India’s Magic Star, this weekend at 8 pm

Tags
india magic star, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->