Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Vishal Singh in a predicament

Views: 2126  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-17-2009, 03:16 PM

Default Vishal Singh in a predicament

Vishal Singh of Kasamh Se is one confused actor. The actor has been approached for two shows and has even signed for one but since the other one is offered to him by Ekta Kapoor he now wants to have his cake and eat it too. The first show as reported by TellyChakkar yesterday is Balaji Telefilms’ tentatively titled Pyar ka bandhan and the second show is Rashmi Sharma’s tentatively titled Kal bhi aaj bhi. Tipped to be a prime time daily on Star Plus it is Rashmi’s second show after Raja ki aayegi baraat .

Informs a source, “The show is about the difference of opinion between the youth and elders of the family. The matriarch of the family is called Baa. There will be two mothers-in-law out of which one is progressive and the other is traditional but the daughters-in-law they get happen to be completely opposite. The character names of the bahus are Gunjan and Natasha. The brothers also have a sister who is quiet and simple girl named Garima. They all have their sets of problems that they deal with. Two of the lead roles will be played by rookie actors Krip Soni and Ada.”

Talking of his predicament, Vishal Singh said, “I had auditioned for the show and now I have no idea about the progress. Currently I can confirm that I might do Ekta’s second show on Sony but about Rashmi Sharma’s show I really can’t comment anything.”

Though our source insists that Vishal is indeed a part of the show and he has also signed on the dotted line. Says the source, “Vishal had already signed on the dotted lines for Kal bhi aaj bhi. Since the show is apparently delayed and has been put on hold till November, he may be trying to play safe by not divulging anything. Since he is confirmed on Balaji’s Pyar ka bandhan on Sony wherein he plays the male lead, he is trying to opt out of Rashmi Sharma’s project. One will have to wait and watch his next move.

In all likelihood he would opt out of Rashmi Sharma’s show as he has a meaty role in Balaji’s Pyar ka bandhan which also happens to be his homeground.”

Rashmi Sharma too refused to confirm anything and said, “Nothing is confirmed as yet and I really can’t comment.”

Tags
celebrity

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->