Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Fun: International TV Shows with Indian Title

Views: 1745  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-17-2017, 11:22 AM

Default Fun: International TV Shows with Indian Title

My paradoxical mind is at work again and it seems to be never be short of bizzare yet amusing amalgamations of Indian television with the International series.

So instead of giving the honour to International show titles everytime, I decided to reverse the tables and came up with the idea of what if International TV shows and plot-lines had HONEST Indian TV show titles.

So, let's begin the fun ride and here we go-

For Pablo Escobar, Zindagi Ki Mehek was rather clear in Narcos, wasn't it?

The Desperate Housewives could have easily said that, Hey guys, Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai

I am absolutely sure that watching Dexter, you would have totally thought Aisi Deewangi.. Dekhi Nahi Kahi

A normal man and woman married, an elder man married to a much younger woman and a man married to a man and still intact as a family; truly speaking, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

It cannot be more literal here. A normal man in the day and vampire in the night. So, it's rather simple for us to term it as Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji

The fight for survival and existence cannot be more evident than the characters in The Walking Dead. They truly have had to portray their Shakti... Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii

When Sarah Jessica Parker and Thomas Haden Church were going through a divorce in the TV show, Divorce; both would have said to each other that Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar.

Kim and Khloe Kardarshian, Catelyn and Kendall Jenner and so many more complex relationships in Keeping Up With The Kardarshians that makes us wonder ki aakhir, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

I, along with many were surprised when Frank Underwood, Claire Underwood and bodyguard Edward Meechum did a threesome in House Of Cards. So, it only fits that Meechum says I am Pehredaar Piya Ki

It cannot be more obvious than this. Jon and Danerys having their little love saga going on and now that we know, how they are related in Game Of Thrones, we are certain Dany would ask Jon, that Jon, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Do you agree with the above titles? Have better suggestions? Leave in your comments below..

Tags
top 10

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->