Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

No More Vanvas for Debina

Views: 2033  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-24-2009, 04:52 PM
Sr.Member

Default No More Vanvas for Debina

Debina Bonnerjee who plays Sita in Ramayan was missing her entire team including her beau Gurmeet Chaudhary (Ram of Ramayan). Debina is very excited to get back with her old team after six months. Confused? The actress explains.

“Since I was in Ashokvan we had to shoot on different sets. It’s been six months and I missed them all a lot. Gurmeet, Ankit (Laxman) and I were like one group. In a couple of days I will shoot with them for Agnipariksha and then I will be able to meet them and hang out together again finally,” laughs the actress.

“We all bonded so well! In fact we used to be in a same make-up room and both Gurmeet and Ankit used to crack lots of jokes and it was lots of fun. Even our make-up man used to come early just to enjoy with us,” says Debina adding that she is relieved to finally be able to shoot with the cast again starting next week.

Speaking about the grand Agnipariksha sequence, Debina says, “I am getting lots of strength by reading up about the entire Agnipariksha… You know like what happened and how it happened. After reading all this I feel that Sita was really a powerful woman. We all know about this but now I can feel her pain while going through the Agnipariksha. Everyday I come on the sets and I start reading it and immediately burst into tears. Both Gurmeet and I often get into arguments about Ram and Sita actions and who was right at that particular point of time. We take our characters very seriously.”

Right now in the show Ram and Ravan’s fight is on. After that Ram will take Sita to Ayodhya and that’s where Sita will undergo her Agnipariksha where Ram will ask her to prove that she is still pavitra and not touched by Ravan during her period of capture.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->