Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

'Excuse Me Madam' Season 2 'May I Come in Madam?' - Star Cast, Story, All Episodes, All Seasons

Views: 14066  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-11-2020, 05:14 PM

Default Binaifer Kohli clears the rumour around crew getting paranoid with Rajesh Kumar resume shooting for Excuse Me Madam

The show has been making headlines for a while now and it looks like all is finally well and things look positive for the team.

Star Bharat is all set to launch a new show Excuse Me Madam and before going on air, it has been in the headlines for a while now after Rajesh Kumar tested positive for Coronavirus. However, the good news is that he has recovered and now is hale & hearty. And now, media has reported that the cast and crew of Excuse Me Madam is paranoid and are refusing to shoot.

Clearing the rumor, the producer of the show Binaiferr Kohli has issued a statement. She said, "I am very happy that Rajesh Kumar is out of COVID now and is back with us. We as a team are very confident and positive to roll back again. In this extreme situation when actors are coming out from their comfort zone and shooting with a lot of precautions I feel responsible for my team and grateful too. We are going to resume shooting from Friday. People should stop spreading unwarranted and false news in times when the industry is ready to move ahead focusing on the positives." Rajesh Kumar will be shooting with the team from today.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-14-2020, 05:09 PM

Excuse Me Madam first-episode review: Rajesh Kumar and Nyra Banerjee show looks promising with laugh-worthy moments

New comedy show ‘Excuse Me Madam’ featuring Rajesh Kumar, Nyra Banerjee and Sucheta Khanna premiered today (September 14). The show introduced Rajesh Kumar and Sucheta Khanna as husband and wife. Showing various instances it established that Sucheta, who plays the role of Kranti, is an over-protective and caring wife. She foresees any harm lurking over her husband – Sanam Harjai (Yes, that’s a pun you can’t miss) and gets extra-cautious.

Sanam however, is kind of tired of her nature and gives in to her demands – e.g wearing a steel ‘gamla’ on head to protect from anything hard falling from the sky, switching off A/C and fan because she feared her husband might catch pneumonia.
Then we have Nyra Banerjee as the ‘Madam’ in the show. Sanam and Madam get on the wrong foot in the first instance and exchange quite a few pun-intended jokes.

There are some laugh-worthy moments, especially when Kranti narrows down her logic. Her character will remind you of Shilpa Shinde’s ‘Angoori bhabi’ act from Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai. You will enjoy Kranti’s moment.

On the other hand, 'Madam' Nyra’s on-screen appearance is quite captivating. Rajesh plays the role of a middle-class, who is totally smitten by Nyra’s looks and he is yet to learn about her real identity as his boss. It’s refreshing to see Rajesh Sharma back on-screen and you may feel that he will break into his Rosesh character.

The first episode also introduced two side characters – Kranti’s sister, who plays the role of a cop and her husband, who takes care of the household.

Also, mention-worthy are the two dogs named Andolan and Mishti. While Andolan is Sanam’s pet, Mishti is Madam’s pet. Needless to say, there’s love story brewing Andolan and Misthi. The dogs can speak too…and will remind you of Pluto from the film Dil Dhadakne Do.

The show is a sequel to May I Come In Madam, which had Nehha Pendse, Sandeep Anand and Sapna Sikarwar
Old 11-04-2020, 01:58 AM

Excuse me Maadam to visit Goa to shoot for their upcoming track?

Now the twist in this track is will Sanam's wife Kranti aka Sucheta Khanna allow him to go along with his Madam or will she also tag along.

Star Bharat’s exciting show Excuse Me Maadam has been entertaining its viewers ever since the launch. They have been taking the audience for a rollercoaster ride of laughter. With their tongue in cheek comedy, Sanam aka the talented Rajesh Kumar along with the elaborate star-cast of the show has kept the viewers glued to their television screen with the recent suspense ****** track where Sanam does everything he can to protect his Maadam.

That being said, Sanam Harjai’s life is now taking an exciting turn. He will be seen wanting to go on a holiday to Goa with his Maadam aka Nyra Banerjee, his lady love who is smitten by. Now the twist in this track is will Sanam's wife Kranti aka Sucheta Khanna allow him to go along with his Madam or will she also tag along.

That is something the viewers need to watch out for! Will Kranti let Sanam go to Goa? Will Sanam get to go to Goa with his lady love Nyra? Or is this a dream for Sanam which is too good to be true?
Old 04-18-2022, 05:17 PM

Now the twist in this track is will Sanam's wife Kranti aka Sucheta Khanna allow him to go along with his Madam or will she also tag along: Fireboy and Watergirl

Tags
Excuse me Maadam, excuse me madam cast, May I Come in Madam, May I Come in Madam 2, May I Come in Madam 2020, May I Come in Madam new, May I Come in Madam New Star cast, May I Come in Madam Season 2, sab tv, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->