Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Maan reveals his favorites

Views: 1916  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-30-2010, 06:38 PM

Default Maan reveals his favorites

The handsome Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) of STAR One’s Geet Hui Sabse Parayi is in a cheerful mood now that he has realized that Geet (Drashti Dhami) too has feelings for him.

All his efforts to woo her seem to be finally bearing fruit. We spoke to the charming Maan and found out besides Geet, which ladies from the big screen are his all time favorites.
Maan reveals “My most favorite actress is Kajol. She still has that certain charm in her. An actor's eyes should speak and Kajol is the epitome of expressive eyes”. “In mainstream cinema even after marriage and motherhood, she has maintained her career - its simply fantastic! Be it Fanaa, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, DDLJ, Dushman or the My Name Is Khan, she is simply the best” he gushes.

We have realized that Maaan adores Kajol but then who is his next on his list? “My next favorite is the bubbly Juhi Chawla. I believe that very few actresses can do comedy and she's one actress who does it brilliantly! I love her pairing with SRK and my personal favorite films of Juhi are Darr and Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak” he smiles.

After Juhi comes one of the most beautiful women ever to hit the silver screen “Where do I begin with my next favorite Bollywood queen? She is truly a queen of the universe as Aishwariya Rai Bachchan is one of the most beautiful women one can come across. She makes us Indians proud as she represents India internationally. I had first seen her in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and from that day I have found her work to be amazing” he says.

“Talking about queens how can one forget 'Rani' Mukherjee. Black took my breath away! Very few actresses can give such a power packed performance and that too without speaking. She knows her job and is truly brilliant at it! Though she is going through a low phase right now I am sure she will be back with a bang in No One ****ed Jessica” says Maan.
Maan gets all mushy and romantic as he confesses “Aaha last but not the least is Debina Bannerjee, not just because she's my Debina - my real life heroine. She's truly a fantastic actress and having seen her South films, I really feel she emotes fantastically” gushes Maan beaming about his girlfriend’s talent.

Maan seems to have selected the best and most talented actresses from Bollywood in his list of favorites. Maan realizes he has to leave but not before leaving a message for his fans “Well those are my favorite actresses but I would love to hear about your favorites gang! Do you all have any personal favorites that truly take your breath away when they are on screen? I would love to find out” he says.

Watch Geet Hui Sab Se Parayi every Monday-Friday at 9 PM on STAR One

Tags
geet, gurmeet choudhary, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->