Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos: Star One's Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi

Views: 35561  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-05-2011, 06:24 PM

Default Kanika Maheshwari to enter soon in Star One’s Geet Hui Sabse Parayi…

Kanika Maheshwari to enter soon in Star One’s Geet Hui Sabse Parayi…

Kanika Maheshwari bags the role of Sasha in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi…

Kanika Maheshwari was last seen in Star Plus' Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat as Bhoomi. She had got replaced in that show and was last seen in an episodic in SAB's Shree Adi Manav.

According to our source, "Kanika Maheshwari has been shooting for Sasha in Geet since yesterday. Her entry will be telecasted today. Apparently, her role has shades of grey."

We spoke Gurmeet Choudhary, male lead of Geet, who confirms this news. Gurmeet says, "Yes, I have shot together a few scenes with Kanika yesterday. So far I have come to know that she is a superb actress. Although, I don't have much idea about her character. She is the one who is handling all business and office work of Maan. She is sort of a right hand person for Maan when it comes to official matters."

We tried contacting Kanika Maheshwari but she remained unavailable for comments.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:24 PM

Default Neelu Kohli in Star Plus' new show

Neelu Kohli has bagged a role in Shreya Creations’ upcoming show on Star Plus…

The makers of Bhagyavidhaata on Colors are coming up with a show on Star Plus.

According to our source, "Shreya Creations is coming up with a new show with a backdrop of Punjab, the story of which will be based on the very popular Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor movie Jab We Met. The tentative title of the show is Ishq and the cast is yet to be finalized. The only actor whohas been finalized is Neelu Kohli who was last seen in Geet on Star One."

When contacted Neelu Kohli, she confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I am part of the show. I am playing mom of the female lead. She is a normal mother who is loving and caring. I can't reveal much about the show."

We also spoke to Producer Sheel Kumar who said, "It's all a rumor, we are not making any show as such."

The shooting for the new show will tentatively begin by the middle of July.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:25 PM

Default 'Hum Tum ek Kamre main Bandh ho' for Geet and Maan..

Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi will have a song sequence wherein the protagonists are locked up in a room, and the very popular track from the movie Bobby is played..

Star One's newest protagonists, Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) and Geet (Drashti Dhami) from the show Geet Hui Sabse Parayi have made a mark for themselves with their striking on screen chemistry, so much so that the show has now become #1 on the channel.

Viewers simply love the petty fights happening between Maan and Geet. This week they will be treated to a song sequence wherein the protagonists find themselves in an awkward situation.

And the number chosen to liven up the atmosphere between them is the very popular Bobby number, 'Hum Tum Ek Kamre Main Bandh Ho'.

According to our source, "Maan and Geet get locked in the conference room at night. And this is when the sequence occurs. The security guards switch off the power thinking that all the employees are gone; they are unaware that Geet and Maan are stuck in the conference room. Geet and Maan keep fighting all thro'out the night, and amidst this, the night security guard plays his recorder to **** time. The song from the movie Bobby plays, which creates awkwardness between Maan and Geet, as the song is very apt to the situation they are in".

When contacted, Gurmeet told us, "Yes, we shot for a song sequence wherein the song from Bobby is played in the background. Since Geet and Maan are locked up in the room, they feel uneasy when the song is played".

Talking about his show getting good numbers for the channel, Gurmeet quips "It feels great to be part of the #1 show on the channel. I am happy that viewers are appreciating our hard work. I feel proud as an actor, because my previous show on Imagine, Ramayan was also the top show on the channel".

The song sequence will be aired in Tuesday's episode..
Old 04-05-2011, 06:25 PM

Default 'I am fond of Karan Singh Grover' - Drashti Dhami

Drashti Dhami aka Geet answers Tellybuzz Quick Grills with lightning speed!

Which is your favorite ice-cream flavor?
Mint chocolate chip from Baskin and Robbins.

Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My school friend.

Which color shirt/top you're wearing right now?

Black but my favorite color is white.

What's your immediate reaction when you burp?
I say – Excuse me.

One quality in you that you'd like to change
I get angry very soon.

If you were a boy, what name would you want for yourself?
Ranvijay or Aakash

Do you believe in horoscopes?
Yes.

On a scale of one to ten how much would you rate your cooking s****s?
Seven.

One TV actor you look upto?
I'm fond of Karan Singh Grover a lot. He's a good friend…so yes its him.

Chandeliers or Stained glass?
Chandeliers

Favorite Smell?
Mud when it rains.

What do you do during tiny breaks between shots…
I sleep or I talk on the phone.

Does wearing heavy costume/ jewelry bother you?
Yes, a lot!

Which is the film you're looking forward to watch?
Shutter Island

If you were a crayon which color would you be?
Aquamarine or White
Old 04-05-2011, 06:26 PM

Default Gurmeet Choudhary’s passion for acting got him burning…literally!

Gurmeet Choudhary’s passion for acting got him burning…literally!

Gurmeet Choudhary who plays the brooding, ruggedly handsome Maan Singh in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi, is so passionate for his acting that he didn't mind getting his tongue scalded for a good shot.

According to our source, "There's a shot where Geet (Drashti Dhami) challenges Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary)…indirectly to eat chillies. Maan's ego gets hurt big time and he sits to prove that he can definitely eat more chillies than her. The catch is, Gurmeet did the stunt all by himself and ended up with a severely stinging tongue."

So is everything fine with Gurmeet? "Yes it is," Gurmeet assures us with a chuckle. "There was no other option to get the scene right and I just gorged on the chillies without thinking much about it. The hell happened once the director said 'cut'. My tongue was on fire. For half an hour I couldn't regain my normalcy. I cannot explain to you in words…," the actor trails off.

Apparently, he got Debina a little too concerned with his overzealous approach to acting. "Debina knows that at home I may laze around, not at all bothered about the chores. But when it comes to acting, she knows that I go all the way. However, after this incident she did get a bit apprehensive and told me – Whatever you do, please think over and then take the decision."

Gurmeet performed the act inspite of being unwell. "We had been having night shoots continuously for a few days and my body is just reacting to the stress. But I know that I'm working in a daily soap and every second, every little gesture matters. So I did the stunt and I'm glad it looks absolutely realistic," signs off Gurmeet.

Tags
geet - hui sabse parayi, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->