Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Bharat: This Viral Memes On Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif Are As Entertaining As Its Tra

Views: 1136  
Old 04-22-2019, 12:16 PM

Default Bharat: This Viral Memes On Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif Are As Entertaining As Its Tra

Amidst so much anticipation, the makers finally unveiled the trailer of Salman Khan starrer Bharat, and expectedly it is proving out to be a treat for all Bhai lovers. An official adaptation of Korean film Ode To My Father, the movie traces various life phases of Bharat essayed by Salman. While the 3 minutes and 11 minutes long promo was an entertaining ride for the viewers, some scenes featuring leading lady Katrina Kaif and Khan has grabbed the eyeballs of creative netizens, resulting in some hilarious memes.

Planning to watch any movie in the theatres? Click here and enjoy exclusive cashback offers!

Bharat: This Viral Memes On Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif Are As Entertaining As Its Trailer!
When a website asks you to read Terms and Conditions. #BharatTrailer pic.twitter.com/CYlh1Xidjn

— Bollywood Gandu (@BollywoodGandu) April 22, 2019

When smartphone sellers explaining about Mobile phone….. #BharatTrailer pic.twitter.com/zzIGZajZ8q

— Tweetrollic ? (@ashvatthaama) April 22, 2019

#BharatTrailer

Food blogger Friend: I ate crispy fried bread with a dollop of ****er and mashed potato curry with mint

Me : What's that?

Friend : Pav Bhaji

Me : pic.twitter.com/yit3wCXw0M

— Sagar (@sagarcasm) April 22, 2019

If versatility has a face #BharatTrailer #Dabangg3

Salman in Salman in
Dabangg Bharat
1 2 3 pic.twitter.com/2xvQTWtPJe

— Rahul.. (@Rahul_RKF) April 22, 2019

Trending

Bhai Physics ke piche or Physics Bhai ke piche too much fun #BharatTrailer pic.twitter.com/STvuPtxRa6

— GOT Addictive S8E2 (@rkfanboy) April 22, 2019

*Indian prime minister #NarendraModi to his haters everytime*#BharatTrailer pic.twitter.com/dSgkCoFdU8

— mahendra (@OMaddy2593) April 22, 2019

Been there done that
.#meme #memesdaily #humor #sarcasm #trending #humor #funny #bharat #salmankhan #KatrinaKaif pic.twitter.com/RAMuiFOHzw

— TheComicWallah (@theCOMICWALLAH) April 20, 2019

Bhai bhai bhai#BharatTrailer pic.twitter.com/Qb4vm9R0XQ

— aftab (@biryani_babu) April 22, 2019

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Bharat: This Viral Memes On Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif Are As Entertaining As Its Trailer! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum