Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Varsha Usgaonkar to enter Yeh Ajnabee..

Views: 2054  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-15-2009, 05:06 PM
Award Winner

Default Varsha Usgaonkar to enter Yeh Ajnabee..

Seasoned actress Varsha Usgaonkar will enter Star One's Jaane Pehchane Se Yeh Ajnabee as Veer's mother...

Seasoned actress Varsha Usgaonkar makes yet another comeback to Hindi Television as she takes up a pivotal role in Star One and Cinevistaas' Jaane Pehchane Se Yeh Ajnabee.

The actress who was last seen in Sony's Durgesh Nandini plays the mother of the protagonist Veer (Siddharth Shukla) in the Star One show.

According to our source, "Varsha Usgaonkar will soon be introduced in the show as mother of Veer, Jay and Nandini. She plays Kamini Vardhan Singh, the lady with lot of grace and poise. She has returned from abroad to be with her children. She is not the typical mother material, and will be seen in a royal and glamorous look. She will get to know about Jai's untimely death, from her son Veer and daughter Nandini. She will go on to be a very important part of the story line".

When contacted, Varsha confirmed the news and said, "Yes, it is true that I will soon be entering Cinevistaas' Yeh Ajnabee. I have always wanted to work with them, and I am happy that all fell in place this time. Mine is a pivotal role, and I play mother to Veer. She is a lady with substance, and has her own thought process, is positive. I have been given a classy look. I hope viewers like my role in the show".

Varsha Usgaonkar is presently doing a show on Star Pravaah.

The actress has started shoot, and her entry will be aired this Friday or the coming Monday.

Tags
star one, varsha usgaonkar, yeh ajnabee

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->