Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Tejas: I am lucky to be in the final 4

Views: 1524  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-17-2010, 01:10 PM
Award Winner

Default Tejas: I am lucky to be in the final 4

STAR One’s Cadbury Gems India’s Magic Star is down to its final four contestants. Among the contestants, Tejas from Bangalore has gained popularity because of his ability to connect with the crowd and has won rave reviews from the judges.

We caught up with Tejas and asked him about magic, India’s magicians, the judges and Franz Harary

How does it feel to be a part Cadbury Gem’s India’s Magic STAR?
It feels great to be the part of such great show. I am thankful to STAR One, who gave me chance to display my magical tricks on television. I had never thought that I would be selected and would come among the top four on this show.
Do you feel that there would be tough competition between all the final four?
I really don’t feel it, because before having competition from others, you compete with yourself. I’ve been doing that and have been growing as a magician. Amongst the participants, Sooraj is very good friend of mine, while I consider Atul as my idol because from my early days I have seen his magic shows and it feels great to be with him. Also there is no entertainer like Uday.
What have learned from Franz in magic?
His idea of displaying magic in front of the audience is completely different, as according to him a magician should show his magical tricks which would be remembered by the audiences.
Any memorable moment from the show you share with us?
I have been shooting for this show for three months and in these months I have several moments to share. The friendship that I have developed with Suraj is great. I got along well with previous contestants as well. There were some emotional moments as well.
What have Rajath and Vasanth Sir have taught you?
I am fortunate enough to get equal help from both the mentors. Rajath sir has taught me how to be mentally prepared before conjuring a trick. Vasanth is very friendly, he points out some minor mistakes which is very useful for us and I have taken all the criticism as learning process so that in future it would be helpful for me to grow as a magician like them.”
So to know how the final four will perform, watch Cadbury Gems presents India’s Magic Star only on STAR One. Watch it every weekend at 8 pm.

Tags
cadbury gems india’s magic star, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->