Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP Photos/More: Avika Gor returns with a new role

Views: 3742  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-14-2011, 03:53 PM

Default TOP Photos/More: Avika Gor returns with a new role

Avika Gor, aka Anandi of Balika Vadhu is back with a new show on Colors’ called Sasuraal Simar Ka. She will play the role of Simar’s younger sister, who is a whiz and has all updates regarding television serials. A chirpy Avika is thrilled to bag this role and looks forward to bigger projects and meaty roles in movies.

What can you tell us about your role in Sasuraal Simar Ka?
Not much I am afraid. We will soon launch the show and I would love to talk about the character post that.

Old 04-14-2011, 03:54 PM

In the promos your character is introduced as a young girl who loves watching television and has all the updates about tv world. Do you relate to that in real life?
Of course. I love watching television and I keep tabs of all serials especially on Colors. I enjoy watching them the most. I love Balika Vadhu.

The role seems to be loads of fun and not one that has drama or needs crying.
Well, I enjoy playing all kinds of roles. I won’t restrict myself to only dramatic ones, or only funny ones. The true test of an actor is when you perform in a range of roles with the same passion and intensity. I want to try as many roles as possible. Of course I am enjoying playing the fun role in Sasuraal Simar Ka.

You have really long hair. Are they real?
Of course they are. I have been growing my hair for the longest time. And I couldn’t be happier that they have reached this length.

How do you take care of them?
My mom is a doctor of naturopathy and she really takes great care of my hair. She ensures I have a good diet and wash my hair regularly. I also get hair treatments once a month to keep my hair healthy and strong. Whenever any chemical is applied, during shoots, I wash my hair off once done. You have to be perseverant and look after your hair continuously.

Tags
avika gor

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->